Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for the record Bryce Young is the best NFL QB prospect I have seen in a while. He was scary good. Watching the plays again and knowing the outcome he is even more impressive.

And I know Gibbs didn’t reach his averages against us be he is scary in space. Huge drop by him though helped us win. So thanks.

And for the record Bryce Young is the best NFL QB prospect I have seen in a while. He was scary good. Watching the plays again and knowing the outcome he is even more impressive.

And I know Gibbs didn’t reach his averages against us be he is scary in space. Huge drop by him though helped us win. So thanks.

Illl give the dude that man…he didn’t wanna lose!..I’m just glad we have a QB on our side with the same mentality..

Some folks talked about worries "about how Gibbs ran on us".

He was averaging 9.3 YPC the 2 games prior to us.

We allowed 4.3 YPC to him. Js
If a bunch of guys that were put in the correct place to make a play had taken correct angles and tackled better...his stat line would look a lot worse...same with freaking Young. The staff put the guys in great position all night to make huge negative plays...and they failed to execute miserably.

In their defense....both of those guys are tricky quick...but...

I have gotten absolutely nothing done today. I must've watched about 200 highlight and post-game videos, some a couple times. Between VolNation and Bama site meltdowns, I must've read about 400 threads. I see no end in sight. I may as well go ahead and fire myself until about mid-Tuesday at the earliest.

If a bunch of guys that were put in the correct place to make a play had taken correct angles and tackled better...his stat line would look a lot worse...same with freaking Young. The staff put the guys in great position all night to make huge negative plays...and they failed to execute miserably.

In their defense....both of those guys are tricky quick...but...
They got a crazy amount of experience for those situations moving forward. A lot wil be learned about bad angles, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back