Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for the record Bryce Young is the best NFL QB prospect I have seen in a while. He was scary good. Watching the plays again and knowing the outcome he is even more impressive.

And I know Gibbs didn’t reach his averages against us be he is scary in space. Huge drop by him though helped us win. So thanks.
He might be the best coming from Alabama.

Did Bob Kesling redeem himself? This was the biggest game of his career hopefully he had some emotion on that field goal.
No he didn’t. Wish we had Mike Keith calling the end of that. Would be an all time listen. Would be one they’d play again and again like they do the hobnail boot stuff but no he stated it barely gets across the crossbar and here come the fans

No, he does not get any sympathy from me and deserves all the angst he brought on himself.

Don’t have to agree with me, but listen to Jayson Swain, Ramon Foster, and Rob Slay all talking about him pre game yesterday. Pure disgust when they think about what he did.
Tennessee didn’t give him a reason to stay. Alabama gave him the opportunity and he took it. He signed with Tennessee conditionally.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Key is “directly above the frame”. Still on road and not seen replays to see if it met that. Not sure what it means. Over torso only?

Also a hurdling rule too but I BELIEVE BUT this is the rule in play here.

There's also some wording about no contact with the snapper for a full second after the snap...which he obviously didn't give him. Still a pretty rarely called penalty. I knew when Saban let Bill play conservatively just going for the FG to end it that we had a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back