Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would crawl back to Knoxville if he could.

I remember going to a Rocky Top League game, and as I was walking in, Pearl was sitting there. My brother, uncle, and I just said, “Hey Coach.” He stood up, shook our hand, and took the time to talk to us for about a minute. It meant the world to me!

I have gotten absolutely nothing done today. I must've watched about 200 highlight and post-game videos, some a couple times. Between VolNation and Bama site meltdowns, I must've read about 400 threads. I see no end in sight. I may as well go ahead and fire myself until about mid-Tuesday at the earliest.
Wish I could say the same, but 0600 came early as we had to be at a soccer tourney for our youngest 2 hours from home for a 9a game!
Didn’t get home til around 7, damn it’s been a LONG day!

Yeah, Bryce Young and Jahmyr Gibbs are legit NFL talents...think Gibbs in our offense with his receiving ability would have even BETTER numbers than he has right now.

88 carries for 635 yards and 5 TDs
157 carries for 750 yards and 11 TDs (Wright/Small combined numbers)
Gibbs had a 3 and 4th gear that made me go WHOA!

But….we had Jeremy Banks. I can’t sing his accolades enough with how he tackled him continuously in space to stop him from taking that next step and gear!

Lots of Rat poison out there. Just read a bowl projection that had us a 3 seed playing Ohio State in the playoffs. I just want to beat UT martin right now.

There is no rat poison for these VOLS. Maybe in the past and somewhere down the road but CJH won't allow it. Dude is locked in and his team is following.

I have gotten absolutely nothing done today. I must've watched about 200 highlight and post-game videos, some a couple times. Between VolNation and Bama site meltdowns, I must've read about 400 threads. I see no end in sight. I may as well go ahead and fire myself until about mid-Tuesday at the earliest.

Same, watching Talking Vawls now and then Josh Pate next

Gibbs had a 3 and 4th gear that made me go WHOA!

But….we had Jeremy Banks. I can’t sing his accolades enough with how he tackled him continuously in space to stop him from taking that next step and gear!
I noticed that.. Banks was all over it and everywhere.. but literally everyone was making plays and doing their part.. it was ah-mazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back