Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - let's talk about the things that didn't go well:

What happened on the mesh/fumble? Was that Hooker not being decisive? Or did he pull it too late?

And what happened on the INT - he had Bru open... he over threw him. I think he had some pressure in his face and couldn't really step into it. Not a big deal. It happens.

Tennessee didn’t give him a reason to stay. Alabama gave him the opportunity and he took it. He signed with Tennessee conditionally.
Well, he can EAD unconditionally.

And let me say this, if he had kept his head down, worked his ass off, and been a little humble, I wouldn’t feel the way I do. But he’s taken every opportunity to clown and troll this program and fanbase. Flock that front running son of a biscuit eater! I hope he’s choking on his tears tonight.

I noticed that.. Banks was all over it and everywhere.. but literally everyone was making plays and doing their part.. it was ah-mazing
Banks definitely needs a mention for great play last night-- and I saw him help up a Bammer off the ground, which is a big improvement since he use to be the guy with the late hits and targeting.

Just getting caught up from all the fun. I had an interesting game experience. I've never been in Knoxville for a hame and not been in the stadium. Tailgated at Laural Hall in my daughter's dorm. Watch the CBS broadcast and the game is about a play behind. So your watching the TV then you hear fireworks. So you know what's coming. So I say all of this to set up the last fg... TN lines up you hear Danielson talk then fireworks. I look at my daughter she is watching the jumbotron and we go ape sh!t crazy. So I never saw the final play. We run out the dorm and head to the stadium to enjoy the aftermath!!!

And on a side note my son is siting with us with the broadcast about to start when he gets a call and one of his grad school buddies is having some much fun at the tailgate he decides he does not want to go to the game so gives him his ticket.

Okay - let's talk about the things that didn't go well:

What happened on the mesh/fumble? Was that Hooker not being decisive? Or did he pull it too late?

And what happened on the INT - he had Bru open... he over threw him. I think he had some pressure in his face and couldn't really step into it. Not a big deal. It happens.
I’m celebrating until Wednesday!

Banks definitely needs a mention for great play last night-- and I saw him help up a Bammer off the ground, which is a big improvement since he use to be the guy with the late hits and targeting.
Banks does that a lot Ive noticed. He is always helping dudes up, patting their helmets, etc. Seems like a good kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back