Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banks definitely needs a mention for great play last night-- and I saw him help up a Bammer off the ground, which is a big improvement since he use to be the guy with the late hits and targeting.

One of my Dawg co-workers that was also watching the game on his phone came up to me and asked who 33 was because, and I quote “He is a first rounder.”

It was funny because by this guys estimation we have like 8 first rounders on this team lol

I find it funny that a game with 1,200 yards of offense and 14 touchdowns ended with an absolute knuckle ball field goal.

13 TD's. We held them to 6 TD and 2 FG's while we were perfect 7 TD. Really the difference in game was making two of their scores (with later 2 pointer) equal one of ours with a missed XP requiring our own 2 pointer..Congrats to the D. And without that BS PI call, the D holds them to 3FG/4TD plus the Scoop and score.

Man..what a game.

Last edited:
Man...when you watch really warch our games on replay it is crazy how on just about every pass play there is at least one receiver is running wide open.
What I noticed earlier this season is that ALMOST every single play is designed such that a touchdown can be scored if everyone does their job.

Last night I sat with my son and got to see him see the real Neyland and Vols like he had just heard me speak about. As the ball goes thru the uprights, he didn’t turn to his girlfriend but to his dad and we grabbed each other’s arms and jumped up and down screaming, We beat Bama. It’s why I’ve been going with him these last several years for this moment. With a VFL on one side and him on the other, giving 5’s and screaming all night and then winning. A night we will remember till the day he has to help to lay me to my final rest.

What a night. I’m crying again as I post this. I am so thankful for this memory. Thank you Coach Heupel for not being the coach we wanted but being exactly what we needed.
GBO
Dang! You got me with this post!!🥲

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back