Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just looked up the NCAA team stats leaders:

Tennessee Total Offense is No. 1. Scoring Offense is No. 2. Total Defense is 104.

UGA: Total Offense is No. 4. Total Defense is No. 3.

Ohio State: Total Offense No. 2. Total Defense No 5.

Don’t matter, I’m sold at this point Vols by fiddy no matter what.

I’d like to see how the stats line up with how many plays our defense sees along with the TOP. I know it’s not a excuse but I’d say we’re out there a helluva lot more and longer than other squads.

I just looked it up.

Texas leads with 511 plays through 7 games.

We have 466 plays on defense through 6 games..

When you are in the state of Al Wilson, you can't risk waffle house. You'll get knocked out as collateral damage.

If Al Wilson stumbled into a Waffle House and fell into a booth, I still wouldn't want to trade fisticuffs with the man. He is still a scary looking dude.

My boss sent me a text Saturday night. It just said. See you Tuesday, I'm a huge closet Vol fan BTW. He knows I'm a crazy vol fan. I never knew he even watched football. So I get a free day off Monday. Turns out my boss is a closet Vol fan. Anyway, the party goes on lol. Love you morans.

Awesome.

Imagine any Bama fan with a Bama boss right now. Yikes..Coming in early and working late all week..lol

I don't think the defense matters as much - total defense that is.

This is a Red Zone defensive team. From the 20-20 we play not to get burned. Then tighten up.

I really loved how we blitzed all night long against Bama. I loved the creative blitzes used.

No our offense on the other hand is just UNREAL.

And for the record Bryce Young is the best NFL QB prospect I have seen in a while. He was scary good. Watching the plays again and knowing the outcome he is even more impressive.

And I know Gibbs didn’t reach his averages against us be he is scary in space. Huge drop by him though helped us win. So thanks.

One of Young's best attributes is just not getting rattled. He had a WR cause a false start and Young just gave him a thumbs up. He'd get sacked and the drive would end but he'd still encourage his other players. Great player, and he played a tremendous game, but we still won. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back