Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
They literally had to back him into a corner to get an interview… you hate to see it. Well, you actually love to see it. I don’t care about any other transfer. This one used to sting because of where he went. Now, it’s fun that he’s unsure how to handle the attention…he looks absolutely miserable. 😈😈😈😈😈
I wish just one of those reporters had the balls to say.."Welp Hank...this ain't goin the way you saw it uh?"

I was just watching the last play, the Bama guy that tipped the kick, I thought it was illegal to jump over the line like that? Is that not a rule?
Not in the way it happened….the guy that leaped between the line was a defensive lineman…. The rule is for guys behind the line of scrimmage that come running and jump over the line.

This fanbase has been absolutely starving for something like this. For years and years. And, now, we are going to eat. And it will be Glorious!!

Not only are we hungry, but years of famine have made us insatiable. This fanbase will be ravenous through three seasons of sport every year. And we finally have the coaches and the administration to make sure there’s always a feast waiting for us.

I know it has been mentioned multiple times, but McGrath absolutely blasted that kick. If he does not hit it that hard, no way it goes through. Herculean, epic kick.

Man. The more I watch it, the sicker I get. It was millimeters away from heartbreak. Bammer got his paw on it, No. 47. I keep thinking the more I watch it, he’s gonna block that kick in an alternate universe, lol.

Man. The more I watch it, the sicker I get. It was millimeters away from heartbreak. Bammer got his paw on it, No. 47. I keep thinking the more I watch it, he’s gonna block that kick in an alternate universe, lol.

If you’re not careful, you’re gonna slip back into the bad universe. And that one is Colorado all the way down.

Jeez...that defense...😖
Average yards given up per play is 47th. We’re not that terrible on defense, we just have to defend an absurd amount of play per game. It’s going to be the nature of the beast due to Heupels insane, record breaking, convention destroying offense. I’ll take that trade though. With a little more talent I bet we can get total defense into the top 60-70 level yearly and be annual championship contenders.

This classic PI is one Bama losers are bishing about.View attachment 502562

I thought for sure we were about to get ****ed. The flag was thrown super late and then the refs got together for a pretty long time. When the ref started with “There is no foul for block in the back on the return…”, I thought it was over.. then he goes into the defensive pass interference and I started yelling “of course it is!” It was blatant PI, and I thought they were for sure going to **** us.

I thought for sure we were about to get ****ed. The flag was thrown super late and then the refs got together for a pretty long time. When the ref started with “There is no foul for block in the back on the return…”, I thought it was over.. then he goes into the defensive pass interference and I started yelling “of course it is!” It was blatant PI, and I thought they were for sure going to **** us.

Talk about burying the lede! They had a 10 minute conference deciding whether they were going to call a meaningless foul.

I've got a huge concern. It involves recruiting. I think one position is going to be extremely difficult to attract highly ranked players. What decent punter will ever want to play for the Vols? They hardly see the field. This could spell trouble for us for years to come.
Australian punters will come for the women and the parties.

Cubelic just put it out there. (Greg said nothing, but didn't defend)

NIL has changed how much influence Saban has. He doesn't know how to relate to paid players. Players can now go to a school like Tennessee who will provide a more player friendly coaching environment while getting paid and still to the NFL.

"You must know how to relate to this generation's athlete, he (Saban) didn't know how in the NFL and he doesn't know how to do it in the new NIL age."
I hope they keep him 10 more years now!

I absolutely love this pic of Heup with Tyler Baron. The emotion, the embrace, Heupel's hand on his head...it says 1,000 words.

View attachment 502630

“Go make some money young man. And remember, home will always be here for you.”

Seriously, I want all the success in life for every one of these players!

winnie-the-pooh-look-at-all-the-bothers-i-give.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back