Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gordonr24 what did you think of Doak Campbell? My daughter had to be up early, so we left in the third. We went to the Legacy Walk and the tailgate and she got to hang out with the dance team for a bit. Overall, pretty cool experience, but absolutely not even remotely close to the Neyland and Tennessee football experience.

Gotta replace Darnell which will be tough. He’s been amazing this year.

We’re going to have to portal for LB and CB
And Carvin…two rocks.

Unless an absolute stud LB wants a NFL audition in Knoxville, there will be intense competition with Eli Herring, Perry and the two freshmen opposite Beasley. No argument with the CB.

I actually thought the DBs played pretty well Saturday. Young is just incredible and made NFL throws. Some times you just have to tip your hat.
He is the best QB in the country. I absolutely adore HH, and would not trade him, but BY makes incredible throws time after time after time.

Umm Saban has been dealing with paid players for a long time
Oh come on now. Obviously he just doesn’t identify with the changes in the game and kids now days. It’s obvious the game has passed him by. Bama fans should unite and protest for his immediate replacement mid season. It’s not too late to salvage your season Bammers. Fire him today.

@gordonr24 what did you think of Doak Campbell? My daughter had to be up early, so we left in the third. We went to the Legacy Walk and the tailgate and she got to hang out with the dance team for a bit. Overall, pretty cool experience, but absolutely not even remotely close to the Neyland and Tennessee football experience.

I sold the tickets Friday night. Had 2 friends come down with the Flu and the rest of the group going, myself included, are Tennessee fans. We decided we couldn’t miss this Alabama game and the other games on that day, so we sold the tickets and hung out at the pool all day. When we won, the screams were heard all over Miramar Beach in the vicinity of The Crab Trap.

I don't want to face Bama again this year. It's not that I'm afraid of them, I just want them to lose more games. I want them to suffer. I want their program to go in the toilet for the rest of eternity.
I would love for Ole Miss to win the west if we go undefeated, and get a rematch with Kiffin in the SEC championship.

I mean, it is nearly mid-day and I don't see a game thread for UT-Martin. I guess you all know what that means....

21b2e7ea-f87a-41f6-a2d3-8defef8b4ead_text.gif

I don't want to face Bama again this year. It's not that I'm afraid of them, I just want them to lose more games. I want them to suffer. I want their program to go in the toilet for the rest of eternity.

It’s petty, but I don’t want to play Alabama again because I want this to be the last memory Henry T has playing us.

Last edited:
The fact is, every flag thrown against Bama was legitimately for a penalty. Most of them were for false starts, delay of game, whatever. Every DPI Flag was absolutely legit. The most egregious flag thrown was in their favor, the obvious OPI that was called DPI and gave them a touchdown.

Now, you might be able to make the argument that they let us get away with stuff. But I could go through the game also and point out multiple holds that we’re not called against them. We can both play that game.

You lost because you couldn’t cover Jalin Hyatt, we ran the ball down your throats, and your kicker sucks. Deal with it.
4 plays before the DPI at the end they were really upset about (which was legit, corner was all over our guy) there was a DPI no call (Hyatt or Keyton) who was turned around on the play. I was LIVID over that one!

4 plays before the DPI at the end they were really upset about (which was legit, corner was all over our guy) there was a DPI no call (Hyatt or Keyton) who was turned around on the play. I was LIVID over that one!

It was Hyatt. Hard to blame the DB lol. Should have thought of that 4 TDs ago.

They literally had to back him into a corner to get an interview… you hate to see it. Well, you actually love to see it. I don’t care about any other transfer. This one used to sting because of where he went. Now, it’s fun that he’s unsure how to handle the attention…he looks absolutely miserable. 😈😈😈😈😈
I said it at the time. Everyone we lost was “highly replaceable”…including Toto. He and Quavaris Crouch were liabilities in our defense by the end of 2020. Now I’m sure better schemers could have gotten better use out of them…but replaceable. The only loss that stung for me was Key Lawrence and that looks overblown on my part in retrospect.

hmm but I thought Georgia said we were irrelevant? Biggest game in their program's history? Well, ok.

I like how one idiot said "Tennessee was worse than Alabama, but they won because of crowd energy and effort"

Who knew that crowd energy made Hooker throw dimes and Hyatt grow wings?

The fact is...Alabama was lucky it wasn't a even bigger record setting blowout. We overthrew two wide open TDs and gave the ball to them twice, spotting them a TD on the scoop and score...and still got their ass beat....even with Young having one of the best throwing days of his life they couldn't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back