Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question. Will Tillman, coming off of an injury, be a better option than a healthy Keyton, who has been playing a lot of snaps?

110%. If Tillman is healthy, he slots in over Keyton right away. Been impressed with Keyton. He’s made some big strides this year and really stepped up when Tillman went down. He will still get snaps, he’s earned them, but Tillman is still over him no doubt.

All of this is pretty typical of a loser. They do the whole “Well, we lost but at least we’re classy and don’t act like them. Let me tell you what they did.” Bama fans just aren’t used to losing and don’t know what else to do.
No, this is exactly what they do, many had just forgotten it. I have said it for a very long time, the UT-Bama rivalry is different than the Iron Bowl. Yes, Bama hates losing to Auburn; but, losing to us...they give a whole new definition to sore loser. They get absolutely beside themselves...we're seeing it right now with petitions and literally crying on the radio...Saban needs a block of cheese for all the whining he's doing, he come right out and pretty much said his team was intimidated.

This is nothing new...I remember how they use to get whenever we were beating that ass; hell, I lived down there for two years during our streak, and they were burning the state down, for real...a guy who lived down the street burnt his entire porch, and almost his house down, whenever he set his Bama flag on fire that was hanging from his porch, this was in '96. I'll never forget, going into Manning's Sr year, I had a Bama fan tell me that they would win a National Title before we would, true story. Another true story, and on another note, getting away from UT-Bama...a few years ago, after a loss to LSU (if im not mistaken), a Bama fan, a lady, shot and and killed another lady, also a Bama fan...all because she wasn't upset enough to the perpetrator's liking, because Bama had lost.

They are the biggest sore losers in the country, and the biggest bunch of dumbsh!ts in the world. Besides cheating at football, about the only thing else they're even remotely good at, is embarrassing themselves.

This Tennessee offense has straight up ruined me. No other football is even worth watching now.
We should be the prime-time game every single week. . .

I used to envy the great offenses of college football while watching Tennessee’s inept offense the last decade. The Chip Kelly Oregon teams, Art Briles’ Baylor teams, 2019 LSU. Now, Tennessee is the offense that other fanbases wish they had. It’s a great feeling.

Guys I was thinking… Tennessee could average 50 PPG this season. Already played most challenging part of the schedule. Still have Georgia obviously but if we do what we did last year against the other 5 then we should break the 50 PPG mark. I think we score at least 30 on Georgia too at the worst
DCJW

Unrelated...

Kia Sorento, Honda Pilot, or Toyota Highlander? Looking at getting a new to me SUV with 3rd row seating and these are the 3 I've identified.
My wife test drove all three of those along with a Kia Telluride and Nissan Pathfinder. Went with a Pathfinder Platinum trim 4WD. Drove better and had a nicer interior than the Pilot and Highlander. Telluride was nice but they're just overpriced due to demand. Sorento was nice but probably at the bottom of the list. Also have a neighbor with a fairly new Pilot and it has had some issues. Honda reliability has been sliding. Reliability should be great with the Pathfinder since they ditched the CVT and the new transmission has been great. Of the three you listed, I would lean towards the Highlander...but it's pretty bland to drive. Everyone has different tastes though...

There was a young lady walking down the steps near our seats and the wind whipped up toward the end of the game. Her dress flew right up. She tried to pull the front down and the back flew up. It took her a grew 4 or 5 seconds to get it all under control. Her face was beet red. Of course I, being the gentleman that I am (and the fact that I was standing next to my beautiful wife), looked away quickly.
Freudian slip?

4N6hKf.gif

No, this is exactly what they do, many had just forgotten it. I have said it for a very long time, the UT-Bama rivalry is different than the Iron Bowl. Yes, Bama hates losing to Auburn; but, losing to us...they give a whole new definition to sore loser. They get absolutely beside themselves...we're seeing it right now with petitions and literally crying on the radio...Saban needs a block of cheese for all the whining he's doing, he come right out and pretty much said his team was intimidated.

This is nothing new...I remember how they use to get whenever we were beating that ass; hell, I lived down there for two years during our streak, and they were burning the state down, for real...a guy who lived down the street burnt his entire porch, and almost his house down, whenever he set his Bama flag on fire that was hanging from his porch, this was in '96. I'll never forget, going into Manning's Sr year, I had a Bama fan tell me that they would win a National Title before we would, true story. Another true story, and on another note, getting away from UT-Bama...a few years ago, after a loss to LSU (if im not mistaken), a Bama fan, a lady, shot and and killed another lady, also a Bama fan...all because she wasn't upset enough to the perpetrator's liking, because Bama had lost.

They are the biggest sore losers in the country, and the biggest bunch of dumbsh!ts in the world. Besides cheating at football, about the only thing else they're even remotely good at, is embarrassing themselves.
Yep, Bama fans get into fights with each other and commit homicides when they lose 😂 although it is just a small subset of their fanbase that I am sure they would like to disassociate from, telling other people how to act is probably not good form 😂

And guess what: we still haven’t played our best yet 😂
That is what I keep thinking...we STILL have not played our best game.

We beat Bama despite BY playing as good as he can possibly play. If he had just been a little more off, and Hooker just a little more on...we could have hung 60+ and beat them by 3-4 TDs.

That ain't wishful thinking like it would normally be...it is just the cold hard truth.

So Nick has complained about his DC’s play call, the refs and the team being intimidated? Wow

Unrelated...

Kia Sorento, Honda Pilot, or Toyota Highlander? Looking at getting a new to me SUV with 3rd row seating and these are the 3 I've identified.

I’ve got a 2021 Kia Sorento. It’s great, really comfortable and it’s safe. Only word of caution I’d give is if the 3rd row is important you may find it small. The 3rd row seats aren’t terrible to sit in, they have some room, but when you put up the 3rd row seats the trunk space becomes extremely limited. I have a 13 month old and if we have the 3rd row up, we have trouble fitting a stroller.

Last edited:
Reactions: ugg and MoCo_Vol
Yep, Bama fans get into fights with each other and commit homicides when they lose 😂 although it is just a small subset of their fanbase that I am sure they would like to disassociate from, telling other people how to act is probably not good form 😂
Speak it, sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back