Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I heard going into this game as well…. Coming out of the game….. all I’m hearing is how mean those refs are to Alabama…. It is hard beating the same team twice in a season but I am a firm believer in making your own breaks…. We made ours Saturday and kicked that Tide azz!!!
Yes. Yes we did. But bama has been protected ever since Satan arrived. For what ever reason we earned the calls they called against bama. The PI against our defense where the wide receiver pulled the dback down, I just don't see how you miss that. I want watch much of there games moving forward unless it's tight in the 4th quarter. Don't trust that's bunch, NCAA has turned there head for years. Everyone knows they been paying big for players. F. bama . 🤑

I can’t believe we still have 6 games left. My BVS won’t be gone until we finish no worse than 11-1. If we drop one to one of the scrub teams it will be right back in full force

Decade+ of history and preseason expectations are why.

But what do your eyeballs tell you? Mine tell me that our offense is operating at LSU ‘19 type levels and we just knocked off Bama, in prime time, by hanging half a hundred on them fools. I feel very confident moving forward. Nobody wants to play the Vols

Anywhere even close to equal talent....and nobody is calling him the GOAT.

A really good coach sure, but it ain't hard to win 95% of your games when you have 2-3 times more stacked high 4* and 5* talent as everyone you play outside of Clemson, UGA and OSU...plus having the officials in your pocket for 15 years just in case having twice as much talent was enough.

I know he is a really good coach, but I will never call him the greatest.
This all day every day. Bama has always done everything they could get by with to win and screw everyone else. The bear bryant rules for scholarships was needed to keep them from having 125 players.

There was a young lady walking down the steps near our seats and the wind whipped up toward the end of the game. Her dress flew right up. She tried to pull the front down and the back flew up. It took her a good 4 or 5 seconds to get it all under control. Her face was beet red. Of course I, being the gentleman that I am (and the fact that I was standing next to my beautiful wife), looked away quickly.
Then how do you know how long it took her to get it all under control?

Then how do you know how long it took her to get it all under control?
Glitch:

OIP.YR5Z-v4lcs_yJS9M3mOphgHaHa

I was fully on the Bailey Train. Didn't think Hendon or Milton would be worth a plugged nickel. I was not prepared for the coaching staff to actually develop players and help them improve over time. I was under the impression that it was the job of the coaches to have a little success initially, watch that success sour suddenly, and then collect their buyout check. Hendon could still get better, and that is incredible. Milton has looked light years better than last year in the limited time we have gotten to see him. With coaches that actually coach and develop our players, I don't think you will need to worry about posters getting bent out of shape over this player or that. The product on the field is continuing to improve and that will shut most of the complaining up.
Know how I know you’re OLD? You used “plugged nickel” in a sentence. 😏
1666129822254.gif

Either way, he figured out how to do it better than anyone else. Recruiting is part of the job. He mastered it.
The Alabama "system" mastered it....he reaped the benefits of a committed and fully integrated network. Nobody anywhere (well nobody outside of UGA with Kirby now but they sure didn't with Richt) gets that kind of completely unified..ahem..."unofficial financial support"

I give him credit for being a really really good, insanely driven coach and program manager....IF...he is the goat, it is because of that peculiar quality...it is not normal to be like he is in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back