Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
KY got dis tho

We believe in you KY!!
snicker-laughing.gif

Well, I'm a liver transplant recipient, so.....

Alcohol did not cause it, but I still can't have it.
Totally understand. I get my liver proteins checked every 2 months to make sure the medicines I take are not destroying my liver at too rapid a pace. I do have nodule in there. But its on the old "wait and watch" protocol.

I thought we were setting up a pass out of the speed option. . . just didn't think "shovel" pass. . . apparently no one else did either (even though we ran that play already)

Yeah, it was a great set up and play. I still think my favorite creative play this year was on Saturday for Jalin Hyatts second TD. The misdirection got the entire defense to take two steps in the opposite direction and then Hyatt with his speed was going to easily beat the only Bama defensive player to that pylon. Also great boundary blocking by Keyton I think it was out there to that side.

Stoops seemed uneasy
Not his cocky confident self
I think he expected to take another jump this year. A lot of KY people did. They lost their best lineman, some skill players and had coaching turnover.

I think there are some other things going on behind the scenes as well. I don't have inside info but there have been some rumblings.

Not to mention he arguably has the best deep ball in the country.

The main knock I’ve seen is his age. He will be what 24-25 at draft time? I get the concern over drafting a franchise QB that is a little older, but if Brandon Weeden can get drafted in the first round at 28 years old than Hooker can too if he continues at this rate.

I also think Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre etc. etc. have shown that the bulk of great QB play happens after 25 in the NFL. If they can draft him and get 3-5 good years before the big money 2nd contract hits most NFL teams will do it in a heartbeat.

Yeah, it was a great set up and play. I still think my favorite creative play this year was on Saturday for Jalin Hyatts second TD. The misdirection got the entire defense to take two steps in the opposite direction and then Hyatt with his speed was going to easily beat the only Bama defensive player to that pylon. Also great boundary blocking by Keyton I think it was out there to that side.
Hooker is a master at holding the defense and moving them with his eyes. Pretty fun to watch. . .

My favorite play is from last year. Fant @ QB, handed to small, handed to Hooker for a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back