Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Hooker to have 3 TD's and get out. Then let Milton work the 2nd-3rd and the 4th to Tayven Jackson.

So you only want HH to play 1/2 of the first quarter?
At least the first half. Need to supplant that osu qb for tops in the heisman race. I don’t honestly care about that trophy, but HH deserves it.
Don’t think that we need to worry about cheap shots from UTM. The school would be razed to the ground if that happened just one time. 😡

All these homer idiots out there have no idea what to do with Tennessee. There's a real struggle to separate what everyone knows Tennessee has been the past ten years, from what Tennessee is doing right now. And it doesn't reconcile.

I get it. They're all waiting for the other shoe to drop. That's why UK will get talked up. And USCe.. And UGA.

It'll be that way until we beat team 'x'... And then the goal posts will move again. Been that way all season.

Cool. I think that's good for this team really. Everybody can doubt till they look at the scoreboard.😎🍊

A lot of SEC fans only watch their own team closely so they don’t see the improvement of other teams. What we did to USCe and Missouri shocked their fans last year. They were in disbelief afterward and essentially blamed themselves rather than admitting to getting boat raced.

I remember thinking the same when Saban started winning at Alabama. My recency bias said they shouldn’t be so good after we beat them consistently so many years. I’m just glad we’re finally on the good side of this phenomenon.

I think he is saying that he is letting female drama affect his life…. Same thing that broke Mike Tyson, imo.
I guess I'm saying I don't feel sorry for him IF his decision to not stay retired is what caused "female drama." And I think that in this situation that phrasing is demeaning. I don't even follow NFL so I'm gonna drop this.

Yes. He should've stayed retired and devoted to his wife and children.
He's got a son with his ex-girlfriend that he basically pretends doesn't exist. He left her while she was 3 months pregnant for supermodel Gisele. Not sure how "devoted" to these things he is, but he sure is devoted to himself.

That’s been my response. The GoFundMe is a publicity stunt. It’s truly impressive how Danny White orchestrates good press.

I really want to be the villains, but it’s so much fun that nationally we are heroes for slaying the bama dragons.
Have only had a couple of vandy grads say anything close to negative. And even then they both said that they really enjoyed watching bama lose, but just couldn’t root for Tennessee. I totally understand that sentiment. I did have to grin maniacally and say just wait until our game (vandy- Tennessee)View attachment 503704View attachment 503705

We can be both Heroes and Villains, correct?

Start winning titles in everything and sustain success and Vols become the villains real fast

Just read the "article" and, of course he didn't say what the "article" title says. Not sure why I continue to fall for that ish.
He compared the football season to a military deployment. Whether or not he said the exact words in the title of the article, he's still delusional for making such a statement. Football is nothing like a military deployment. Tom Brady is an asshat.

I guess I'm saying I don't feel sorry for him IF his decision to not stay retired is what caused "female drama." And I think that in this situation that phrasing is demeaning. I don't even follow NFL so I'm gonna drop this.
My understanding is he broke promises made to his wife. That's the cause of all their drama. He created it, not her.

A lot of SEC fans only watch their own team closely so they don’t see the improvement of other teams. What we did to USCe and Missouri shocked their fans last year. They were in disbelief afterward and essentially blamed themselves rather than admitting to getting boat raced.

I remember thinking the same when Saban started winning at Alabama. My recency bias said they shouldn’t be so good after we beat them consistently so many years. I’m just glad we’re finally on the good side of this phenomenon.
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back