Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is saying that he is letting female drama affect his life…. Same thing that broke Mike Tyson, imo.

Tommy boy is old, body don’t work like it used to. Not an elite athlete anymore. Teammates half his age. Happens to the best of us. Time to hang up his cleats and trade his avocado Ice cream for beer and chili fries and head to the pumpkin patch with his kids like the rest of us.

Bitcoin in early 2010 was 9 cents. Take $200 and buy ~2.2K worth of coin and right now you’d have ~ $42M. If sold at the height of Bitcoin prices, you’d have ~ $132M.

Insane.

But imagine how much temptation you'd have to sell from 2010 to now. I doubt anyone save for maybe a handful of people in the entire world held from 2009-2012 all the way through the peak in Nov. 2021.

Unrelated...any of you morans know much about mechanics?

My 2009 Ford Escape (the one I want to trade in...but also may just try to fix) has the weirdest issue going on. The battery which is less than 3 months old (could be a lemon, gonna have a few auto parts stores test it and see what they say) will just straight up not have enough juice to start the car. But when I put a volt meter on it reads at 12v and when the car is running reads at 14v (so I am assuming the alternator is working as expected).

But this morning I jumped off, let it warm up in the driveway for a good 10-15 minutes (long enough to heat the frost off windows). Then I drive it about half an hour on the way to work, stop at a gas station to grab a drink and fill up. Turn it off and go in, no lights left on or anything. Come back out and fill up, get in the car to crank it over, put the key in and prime the fuel pump everything working as expected (lights come on dash as normal, hear the fuel pump etc.) then I turn from "on" to "start" and everything goes off and it acts like it's dead. Cycled the key a few times and still nothing. Toss the jump box on and it fires right up, drive to work without issue.

I really don't think it's the battery but I also don't know what else I can check at this point. Could the ignition be going out or something?

Oh man that’s awesome! We only saw one bull throughout our camp. We were at dunckley pass in Hayden. Those animals are so impressive.
All of you Elk hunting guys should see the monsters they pull out if the Elk Restoration Zone here in SE Kentucky.

Seriously Google "Harlan County Elk".

I know the experience itself can never compare to hunting in the Rocky Mountain states...but the Elk themselves are massive.

But imagine how much temptation you'd have to sell from 2010 to now. I doubt anyone save for maybe a handful of people in the entire world held from 2009-2012 all the way through the peak in Nov. 2021.
I had 6 bitcoins in 2016. Sold them for, I think, $100 a piece to pay my rent because I didn't want to ask my dad for financial help.

I methed up.

Tommy boy is old, body don’t work like it used to. Not an elite athlete anymore. Teammates half his age. Happens to the best of us. Time to hang up his cleats and trade his avocado Ice cream for beer and chili fries and head to the pumpkin patch with his kids like the rest of us.
I would be like him….. keep going till they make me stop… it might be that time now but he still has thrown for 1,685 yds 8 TDs and 1 int for a 95.7 rating…. Pretty dang good for his age.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan

Yup, I wouldn’t have been able to do it, especially because it was a new technology that had a lot of skeptics and still does really.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
247 guys talking about how loud the stadium was and the earthquake it created

Wes said that it was so loud that the press box started to shake. It's not rare for A&M or some of the Florida stadiums because they're sitting on sand-based soil. Very rare for Neyland Stadium in East tn. Wes said the press box moved at several different points during the 4th quarter.

Other games that were in the realm of Neyland Stadium on Saturday:

Georgia blocked punt returned for TD in 2013

Oklahoma game in 2015

1998 Florida

2001 Georgia when Travis Stephens scored on a screen pass

1999 auburn on the first play of the game, pick 6 - Cole cubelic still refers to this as the loudest moment/stadium he has ever witnessed

2006 Cal and 2004 Florida just outside their top 5

The long Hyatt TD later in the game was the moment that the press box started shaking like crazy. Ben said he got scared 😆

They all agreed that those were just moments though, and Saturday was sustained chais for the whole game. Multiple moments of the stadium exploding.

All of you Elk hunting guys should see the monsters they pull out if the Elk Restoration Zone here in SE Kentucky.

Seriously Google "Harlan County Elk".

I know the experience itself can never compare to hunting in the Rocky Mountain states...but the Elk themselves are massive.
That would definitely be a lot closer to home. Thanks man. I’ll give that a look.

But you want to live in a world where men blame their problems on women?

As a Navy brat who grew up with a father who went on long deployments to dangerous parts of the world all throughout my childhood, yes, Tom Brady's words were offensive to me.
Never said that but some women are to blame…. Just like not all guys are emotionallly and physically abusive…. Tom is having a breakdown right now and it’s probably tied to his issues at home. I went through the issues during my first marriage…. Now I have a great supportive partner….The house is always calm, enjoyable I am a very lucky man but I have been on the other side as well.

Why would what Tom Brady say offend you? He doesn’t share your experiences.I agree what he said was idiotic but people allow words to bother them way too easily.

So was.Bobby Wagner wrong for tackling the protestor during the Rams game a few weeks ago? In no way am i defending Burton here...Just wondering where everyone stands on this with instances that do not involve fandom
Not sure how you can compare during the game with after the game, or stopping someone from doing something they should not to a player punching people for no reason, or tackling a man everyone wants stopped to a man punching a woman that’s doing nothing to him. And not sure how being a fan changes any of that.

Never said that but some women are to blame…. Just like not all guys are emotionallly and physically abusive…. Tom is having a breakdown right now and it’s probably tied to his issues at home. I went through the issues during my first marriage…. Now I have a great supportive partner….The house is always calm, enjoyable I am a very lucky man but I have been on the other side as well.

Why would what Tom Brady say offend you? He doesn’t share your experiences.I agree what he said was idiotic but people allow words to bother them way too easily.
Have you considered Tom Brady was the one not being supportive to Gisele? It's silly to make blame a one-way street in a relationship.

Umm no.

Fear the Pantone 151.

Too many teams have black as a color.

We are unique. No one has our shade of Orange. Embrace it.

I want our opponents nightmares to be awash in Pantone 151 and White. I want the theme song of their horror movie nightmares to be ROCKY TOP!

15-0 🤠

This is the way!View attachment 503698
The only way I would like it is if everyone actually wore black, and everyone had orange shakers so the orange stood out.

So was.Bobby Wagner wrong for tackling the protestor during the Rams game a few weeks ago? In no way am i defending Burton here...Just wondering where everyone stands on this with instances that do not involve fandom
Since you asked. I think the Burton punch is a big nothing burger, but since it’s Alabama, I hope he gets suspended for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back