Cedric Tillman
Juwan Mitchell
LaTrell Bumphus
Chase McGrath
Trevon Flowers
Princeton Fant
Paxton Brooks
Jerome Carvin
Jeremy Banks (I think he technically has 1 year left, but doubt he uses it)

Darnell Wright, has 1 year left but is likely gone for the draft.
AP said Mitchell can come back if he chooses

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I honestly think a wet field benefits us at home. Their defense is going to be trying to line up while we're snapping the ball, they'll be slipping and sliding trying to get in place or catch up to where they think our receivers will be. Just in time for Hyatt to blow past them.
Just hate the idea of heavy feet when a lot of what we do requires speed. . . but both teams will be wet, so it shouldnt make much of a difference. Hopefully its just the field that's wet and the rain has stopped by gametime.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Mizzou is the best remaining challenge we have and I'm not sure it's close...considering the last 2 opponents. We need to steamroll these punks and leave no doubt for the rest of the season.
And I wouldn't mind if Hooker's stat lines were

250 Yd Pass
150 Yd Rush
6 tot TD

in all 3 games

Peay going with "Icy Whites" on Saturday............. Love the Tri-Star logo:eek:

FhPTc8LXEAEisWX

So Hooker's stats going into our final 3 regular season games are

179 of 252 71% 2533 passing yards, 21 TDs 2 INTs, 91 attempts 355 rushing yards 4 TDs

I'd like to see him eclipse 3k passing yards for the season (468 yards to do it)
I'd like to see him eclipse 31 passing TDs for the season (11 to do it)
I'd like to see him eclipse 500 rushing yards (145 to do it)

Obviously in final tallies post season would factor in, but I think he could get there in 3 games. throw for 4 TDs or more twice and he should all but have it.

Last year you could tell that the coaching from Heupel and his staff made a big difference in the performance of the team from the prior season. Can you tell from the way Florida has played this season that Napier's staff has had a positive effect? They don't seem to be better. They haven't quit on the season yet, so I guess that's a plus. I'm not seeing anything that reflects them making big improvements on their record next season.

New coaches tend to get a boost in recruiting. Add in the NIL money they're starting to throw around, and you can see why their class is going to be good. On the other hand, they'll have to stack more classes like this together for them to really turn it around and that's going to require Napier coaching them up and proving himself next season. I'm not sold that it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back