Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll throw out two names I expect will transfer, just based on rumor, no actual knowledge. Miles Campbell and Jimmy Calloway. People have said Campbell has not progressed at TE, and we haven't seen Calloway (that I can remember) since he threw hands against Akron.

Reactions: VolNash17
Plus Heupel is winning without them anyway
He’s doing great. We have a perfect storm this year of upper class man on both lines, a great QB, and WR play. If we want to be perennial like GA, AL, OSU, etc. have to keep tuning over high quality talent every year. Or we will Yo-Yo with a lot of 3 loss seasons mixed with seasons like this year.

Other than that, just enjoy where we're at. This is a dream vacation and we're freaking out on Friday because we have to go home on Sunday. Still plenty of time left to enjoy this while we're here.

Shiii I'm staying till at least Wednesday, because on Tuesday we're winning a natty 👀

I've got Florida fans in my life making me aware of every big recruit they get or are trending for.

I just ask them to take a look at Texas A&M's 2022 recruiting close and compare it against Texas A&M's record. That's Exhibit A. Exhibit B is a quick trip down memory lane to look at Will Muschamp's recruiting classes at Florida.

Gotta combine elite talent with good coaching to win in this league. I'm still not sold that Napier is a good coach that Florida fans are going to like long-term. Time will tell. We need Florida to at least be good enough to give Georgia a scare.

I've got Florida fans in my life making me aware of every big recruit they get or are trending for.

I just ask them to take a look at Texas A&M's 2022 recruiting close and compare it against Texas A&M's record. That's Exhibit A. Exhibit B is a quick trip down memory lane to look at Will Muschamp's recruiting classes at Florida.

Gotta combine elite talent with good coaching to win in this league. I'm still not sold that Napier is a good coach that Florida fans are going to like long-term. Time will tell. We need Florida to at least be good enough to give Georgia a scare.
To (loosely) quote the gentleman in my avatar:

"I f#$%in' hate Florida. I hate their fans. I hate their stink'-a$$ state"

That’s what I had in mind
I think Tayven is good enough to light it up outside the SEC. I don’t think he beats out Joe or a sophomore Nico from what I have seen. No idea why JWT would leave other than he’s fourth on the depth chart. He’s perfectly capable of producing at this level.

In 26 hours TCU and many others will be well on their way to losing, shedding the way for the Vols to regain their rightful spot among the top 4 on their way to their first national championship in 24 years.

It is known.

We get to pound 3 fledgling, bright-eyed, and bushy-tailed programs and then watch the seas part to the promised land…. Gon b a gud month.

Year 2 of Heupel’s tenure..8-1 after nine games with wins over UF, Bama, and LSU..No 5 in CFP..Hooker is a Heisman candidate..explosive offense(exclude UGA game..Natty is within striking distance..Not sure what the problem is..Recruiting will work itself..

One game at a time!
🎉🙌🏈🍊🧡
Some convinced themselves the recruiting game was the game itself. That happens when you're losing year after year after year and have nothing else. It's been a great coping mechanism for many of us optimists and forward-looking sunshine pumpers.

But dangit...we're actually great again. This is the real game. Ima enjoy it, the rest can wallow in their what-ifs of the future.

5 more games of WGWTFA.

giphy (4) (19).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back