Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like that video was made off of a Atari game.

200w.gif

Vote for him as coach of the year. I have no idea if this is the correct link. It's the one I used to vote.

Josh Heupel
Not familiar with that award, but if Coach Hype isn't national CotY then it's a sham.

And I disagreed with the idea he should've been the national Y1 CotY last year (no problem with being awarded a 1st Yr SEC HC award) because that is a slap in face at UT to say we are so bad as to deserve awards for going 7-6.

But this season is legit and he 1,000% deserves every COTY award available to him. Can't even imagine a runner-up. The list should be:

1) Hype
2) Hype
3) Hype

I also wonder if a HC has ever won 2 straight HC awards in their first 2 years?

And fwiw I now...officially...believe the "great coaches show it by Year 2" theory...😁

Pate mentioned recently about the insanity that is about to ensue with the transfer portal. Coaches have personally told him they will lose 40% of the roster to grads and transfers. They've said it will be unlike anything college ball has ever seen.

Expect Tennessee to be on the receiving end of this chaos. We will eat.

Lest we forget the new rules also incentivize coaches to push a ton of kids out.

I'm sure a fair amount of said transferring will be organic, but quite a bit will not be. Saban will be "losing" a dozen or more guys and replacing them with better.

The days of running kids off will enter its "glory days" smdh

I watched it, and nothing he said gave me the impression that he was looking to make changes.
I just watched it. Wow. You're right, he didn't even hint at it. He even said he doesnt know if CJH will make any staff changes. All he was doing was using hiring coaches as an example of the respect toward CJH and UT now.

Why do fans do this? Why do they invent or imagine comments from people? Starting rumors and speculation.

Only 1 made it without winning their division and I think they'll cling to that fact more
Tbf, probably haven't even been many teams in the discussion while being 2nd in their division. Small sample size. And certainly not 2nd to the clearcut #1...while also having beaten the #1 and #2 from the cross division (and best division in CFB for 10+ years).

Nah, man! A gigantic portion of my colleagues in this profession are not crooked and trying to do you wrong. They are trying to provide the very best for your pet and giving you the best care and options possible. My profession is more compassionate, and practices better medicine than the human side could ever hope to. I’m sure a big part of the practicing medicine part on the human side is the fault of the insurance companies.

Absolutely true about insurance.
It is a constant battle for the patient against the insurance.

I would not agree on your opinion of the compassion level…

Reactions: OGbabyaviVol
I just watched it. Wow. You're right, he didn't even hint at it. He even said he doesnt know if CJH will make any staff changes. All he was doing was using hiring coaches as an example of the respect toward CJH and UT now.

Why do fans do this? Why do they invent or imagine comments from people? Starting rumors and speculation.
I do expect once coach Heupel receives a raise he will also be given the extra means to expand his support staff.

Still got a feeling that the players will unionize sometime down the road............
If they do that...then they better be prepared to be told where to go play, and how much they can make...because a cap and a draft come right behind it. If you wanna be an actually employee...then you have to take the bad along with the good benefits, they can't have it both ways.

My son lived in Iceland for 6 months and we were fortunate to visit for a week. Iceland is really a study in contrasts. As you said, Icelandic is ancient Danish due to isolation, but they speak English about as well as Americans. While many Europeans speak great English but hate doing do, you would hear Icelanders speaking English to each other more often than Icelandic. Unique place.
Should check out Conan's travel to Iceland on HBO.

He literally was there at same time Trump was saying we were going to buy the Island.

Tourism soared. People ate it up. Loved idea of being part od US, but despised Trump. One girl laughed at idea US was so gun crazy saying everyone in Iceland owns a gun. Just that she knew how to gut and part a deer. Insinuating we are all fat, lazy, apathetic slobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back