Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had my brakes’ slave linkage go out. I was coming up on a red light and the brake pedal went to the floor with no resistance.
I swerved into the opposite lane, ran through the red light avoiding any collisions and then coasted to a stop safely. No collisions occurred.
Another time, I also had my gas pedal stick, also coming up on a red light. Took my car out of gear and turned the motor off. Braking the whole time.

I was 17 when brakes failed and 18 when gas pedal stuck. My only panic was that I was going to hurt someone if I didn’t act quickly.

That guy panicked and didn’t even try to avoid the crash. He shouldn’t have been driving a vehicle that he couldn’t control. 😳

He could have downshifted and really slowed down. Emergency/parking brake wasn’t attempted either. Dude just failed to react.
That's a bunch of mechanical issues for one person Doc-----is somebody out to get you :cool::cool:

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I've got Florida fans in my life making me aware of every big recruit they get or are trending for.

I just ask them to take a look at Texas A&M's 2022 recruiting close and compare it against Texas A&M's record. That's Exhibit A. Exhibit B is a quick trip down memory lane to look at Will Muschamp's recruiting classes at Florida.

Gotta combine elite talent with good coaching to win in this league. I'm still not sold that Napier is a good coach that Florida fans are going to like long-term. Time will tell. We need Florida to at least be good enough to give Georgia a scare.
Florida quit so hard that Kirby didn't even prepare for them...

That is really crazy when you think about it.

I agree with you..as I originally said...I don't think that way, I was just saying that is why some are "freaking out" or otherwise bitching/whining/moping over the current spot in recruiting.
Cool. Decimal points hasn't scored a single touchdown or made a single tackle that I've noticed.

I just watched it. Wow. You're right, he didn't even hint at it. He even said he doesnt know if CJH will make any staff changes. All he was doing was using hiring coaches as an example of the respect toward CJH and UT now.

Why do fans do this? Why do they invent or imagine comments from people? Starting rumors and speculation.
Because people are stupid.

Happy belated birthday (yesterday) to my fellow Marines! 247 years! Pushing that quarter of a millennium hard!

Hope everyone had a great Veteran's Day.
You will take it because of where we have been. Eventually we won’t be satisfied losing to GA consistently.

Coach is aiming for championships consistently and that will require better recruiting.

Fully expect him to upgrade staff.

No, no, no……

Peay has the tri-star on one side and the “Gov” on the other side. Not a block T.
How can you live with your loyalties so torn?? Tennessee...Austin Peay....FSU(blech!).... How do you do it??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back