Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess @Glitch doesn't want to meet me at the Papermill Waffle House after all.

tenor.gif

No finer way to travel than upon a U.S. Naval vessel. A fine cruise...and being paid to do it.
It was always our pleasure and…..

DUTY to do so. I served with many of our fine marines. Mostly to see them out starting fights in bars and Navy having to jump in to save their behinds 😤.

DUTY to do so. I served with many of our fine marines. Mostly to see them out starting fights in bars and Navy having to jump in to save their behinds 😤.
My younger brother was Navy...don't exaggerate those stories...lol. I saved his dumb ass a whooole.lot mor that he saved my dumb ass!

2022 247 Team Talent Composite.

We're 19th, 2 5 stars and 24 4 stars an average of 87.72 and total of 764.84.

So there are a few "steps" to this list...top 5 are the only ones currently over 900 total points. Bama, Georgia, Ohio State, A&M, Clemson.

6th to 16th are all above 800 total points

17th to 33rd are all above 700 total points

Ideally we wanna see us get into that next tier group with 800 total points. Our current 23 class has 264.39 points and is 11th overall, so depending on what we lose/how much we could gain the 40ish points pretty easily.

Transfers are the new recruiting. I think we will be active. It is becoming at least as important as traditional classes.

Lord, the bases I grew up on, they weren't fighting together, they were fighting each other.

VFL Game Challenge:

Okay, anyone who is not going to the Tennessee Missouri game this Saturday.
I challenge all of you to do 7 pushups for each touchdown Tennessee scores this Saturday. 3 pushups for each field goal.
For the ultimate VFL fitness game challenge, add 100 body weight squats along with the pushups for each Tennessee score.

Anyone up for the challenge? I’m going to do both.
Great way to get your blood flowing and support your Volunteers!

13-1 🤠
Every time I get the urge to do something like this, I lie down until the urge goes away :):):)

My younger brother was Navy...don't exaggerate those stories...lol. I saved his dumb ass a whooole.lot mor that he saved my dumb ass!
Then he was just learning to fight. No way a marine saved a Navy personnel from a fight. Bikers always had our back, at least they did at the bar I went to off base in Little Creek.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Spoke to a coach who looked over the GA game. He said:
- Ga is not as good as they looked and UT is not as bad
- He expects a rematch in the quarterfinals pitting 1 (Ga) vs 4 (UT) so there is not an all-SEC final
- he said we blocked them up front all night….thing got out of hand in the 4th quarter when they started blitzing and we had to throw
- anticipates Fant will be more involved in the run game
- anticipates we go back to a much faster tempo….something we could not do in Athens due to crowd noise
- expects Hooker to be a big factor in the run game
- said Hooker had time, he just did not get rid of the ball. He expects plays called with quicker reads.
- said he expects LSU to loose a game. He does not think they are that good.
- said everything GA did worked….doesn’t anticipate that happening in a rematch

Thought that was an interesting take from a coach ……said we are definitely headed in the right direction.

GBO !!

VFL Game Challenge:

Okay, anyone who is not going to the Tennessee Missouri game this Saturday.
I challenge all of you to do 7 pushups for each touchdown Tennessee scores this Saturday. 3 pushups for each field goal.
For the ultimate VFL fitness game challenge, add 100 body weight squats along with the pushups for each Tennessee score.

Anyone up for the challenge? I’m going to do both.
Great way to get your blood flowing and support your Volunteers!

13-1 🤠
I don't think I can eat that much sherbet. That's gonna be a lot of Push-Ups, Doc.

51da38383d3fd6c5bf07c8b4d46848b0.jpg

Milton was a project and was rated almost exclusively on his physical traits. Scouts ignored his lack of HS production assuming he'd put it together at the next level.

He left Michigan without producing much there either. It was becoming apparent he was never going to produce much which resulted in him being a 3* transfer.
So he’s Will Levi’s

Dang…. But congrats on the top 3 draft pick

The best job in the world is a sports show host. You don't have to be right you just have to get people stirred up and the BEST job of the sports guys is Mel Kiper's. All you have to do is look at each NFL team and speculate on who they may want then say it to a camera with conviction. If they pick someone different at that position or somebody at another position all you have to do is say salary cap or the team went in a different direction........easy money.......if you can get it.
The best job in the world is a weather man----

Reactions: thistime
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back