Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched it. Wow. You're right, he didn't even hint at it. He even said he doesnt know if CJH will make any staff changes. All he was doing was using hiring coaches as an example of the respect toward CJH and UT now.

Why do fans do this? Why do they invent or imagine comments from people? Starting rumors and speculation.
Didn’t start any rumors… now you’re the one “imagining” things. Said originally he said there could POTENTIALLY be staff changes but he doesn’t know just yet. Then he started talking about how there were high profile candidates that held out originally from joining the staff who now would be willing to join the staff…. LOL. I even sent the video. Lawd.

Spoke to a coach who looked over the GA game. He said:
- Ga is not as good as they looked and UT is not as bad
- He expects a rematch in the quarterfinals pitting 1 (Ga) vs 4 (UT) so there is not an all-SEC final
- he said we blocked them up front all night….thing got out of hand in the 4th quarter when they started blitzing and we had to throw
- anticipates Fant will be more involved in the run game
- anticipates we go back to a much faster tempo….something we could not do in Athens due to crowd noise
- expects Hooker to be a big factor in the run game
- said Hooker had time, he just did not get rid of the ball. He expects plays called with quicker reads.
- said he expects LSU to loose a game. He does not think they are that good.
- said everything GA did worked….doesn’t anticipate that happening in a rematch

Thought that was an interesting take from a coach ……said we are definitely headed in the right direction.

GBO !!
There are no quarterfinals.

We hosted a golf tournament today with 3 members and one active serviceman from Fort Campbell. Rain lifted around 9:00, and allowed everyone to play. What a special day to get to meet all of those amazing gentlemen.

Thank you to all of our vets and active service members!

LCAC. My memory is not as good as it once was and had to google for jogging the memory. Thank God, I’m not as old as you or @InVOLuntary. But I do remember when they rolled out the Landing Craft. My ex husband was attached to the LSD 41.

This was to BaldBiker’s comment and shows that in my edit. I blame Glitch and his hoarding.

You guys talking about photography or videography. . . I have a cool app on my phone called "mcpro24fps". It lets you record with professional level of features. You can only do what the hardware is capable of, but this app gives you so many choices to manipulate the video you shoot.

If your phone is capable, it can shoot in 10-bit. It has stuff like a histogram, desqueeze feature, rec.709 conversion, h264 & h265 codecs, V-log, S-log, etc. . . it has just a ton of stuff to play with. It makes a good hobby and let's you learn things you'd normally only have access to on a high-end camera.

download.jpeg

mcpro24fps – professional manual video camera app

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Wait....Guardian? Tell me you're shi**ing me. That's what you're called? Seriously? You're called a Space Force Guardian?
That's right. What's up with the condescension? Just because you don't get it doesn't mean you should take a piss on anyone serving. I guess if you want to play the hoo rah game we can always compare careers, but personally, I commend anyone who puts on a uniform regardless of their branch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back