Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right. What's up with the condescension? Just because you don't get it doesn't mean you should take a piss on anyone serving. I guess if you want to play the hoo rah game we can always compare careers, but personally, I commend anyone who puts on a uniform regardless of their branch.
What? You want to compare careers? Ok...I'm just going to go ahead and call bull sh** on this one.

Gators get their QB. Im really trying hard to figure out how florida has a better class with their season being dumpster juice compared to our. I get theyre in Florida and we arent, but still, this doesn't look like a series we will be able to take control of. I hate them more than any team other than the mutts. Their class shouldn't be resembling the mutts class more so than ours is. WTF. Great coaching can only get you so far without the masses of blue chippers

I hate you.
tenor.gif

Gators get their QB. Im really trying hard to figure out how florida has a better class with their season being dumpster juice compared to our. I get theyre in Florida and we arent, but still, this doesn't look like a series we will be able to take control of. I hate them more than any team other than the mutts. Their class shouldn't be resembling the mutts class more so than ours is. WTF. Great coaching can only get you so far without the masses of blue chippers

CURRENT RESULTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH CURRENT CLASSES!!!!!!!

AND EVERY HC GETS A 1ST YEAR BUMP!!!!

THE EXPERTS HAVE DRUMMED YOUR BRAIN OVER THIS FOR YEARS AND YET YOU ASK A.G.A.I.N....

pulling-hair-out-crazy.gifloosemind-crazy.gif200w (1) (10).gif

What? You want to compare careers? Ok...I'm just going to go ahead and call bull sh** on this one.
Call whatever you want dude. You're probably not informed enough to realize that the space force is comprised of former Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines. Ive had a decent career for myself so far, maybe you did too, who knows. My original post was just to make sure you know that the Space Force exists, and since you do, I'll leave it there. Besides, I'm sure you have some crayons to eat before bed.

LCAC. My memory is not as good as it once was and had to google for jogging the memory. Thank God, I’m not as old as you or @InVOLuntary. But I do remember when they rolled out the Landing Craft. My ex husband was attached to the LSD 41.

This was to BaldBiker’s comment and shows that in my edit. I blame Glitch and his hoarding.
Lol...I love you sister! God bless us old farts...cause no one e else will.

I know most of you weren’t watching since it wasn’t on tv in favor of Duke vs USC Upstate and Kentucky vs. Duquesne, but Gamecocks just hit a buzzer beater to beat Clemson. Might be the ugliest game I’ve watched this year regardless. USC might be worst in the SEC this year.

We beat them with less talent this year, why can’t we keep doing that?

There’s still 3+ games left so it’s not normally the best time for some reflection, but with tomorrow being Senior Day, that’s what I found myself doing while watching this. What a wild ride for some of these guys. For the ones that stuck with 2-3 different coaching staffs, I am so thankful this season has been what it is so far. They deserve it. They never gave up and now after 9 games, they are fighting for a playoff berth. Cheers to this Senior class 🥃

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back