Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right. What's up with the condescension? Just because you don't get it doesn't mean you should take a piss on anyone serving. I guess if you want to play the hoo rah game we can always compare careers, but personally, I commend anyone who puts on a uniform regardless of their branch.
Still not helping

Reactions: VOLSONLY and ACvol3
Gators get their QB. Im really trying hard to figure out how florida has a better class with their season being dumpster juice compared to our. I get theyre in Florida and we arent, but still, this doesn't look like a series we will be able to take control of. I hate them more than any team other than the mutts. Their class shouldn't be resembling the mutts class more so than ours is. WTF. Great coaching can only get you so far without the masses of blue chippers

tenor (1).gif

That's right. What's up with the condescension? Just because you don't get it doesn't mean you should take a piss on anyone serving. I guess if you want to play the hoo rah game we can always compare careers, but personally, I commend anyone who puts on a uniform regardless of their branch.
Someone doesn’t laugh very much. This wasn’t a pissing contest. You missed the joke. Now see my earlier posts. Vets will piss on each other, but let a civilian come after one of our own….different story.

Someone doesn’t laugh very much. This wasn’t a pissing contest. You missed the joke. Now see my earlier posts. Vets will piss on each other, but let a civilian come after one of our own….different story.
I laugh pretty often. I suppose I get slightly defensive when it comes to the space force. Either people think it's a complete joke, a tv show, or it isn't real. Some people absolutely despise it because of the administration that created it. I just want to put on my uniform and go to work. That's all. So yeah, I do get mildly annoyed when someone takes a jab, but it's just because I've endured a decent bit of ridicule over the last 2 years. No offense was taken. Have a good evening. Go Vols!

Last edited:
I laugh pretty often. I suppose I get slightly defensive when it comes to the space force. Either people think it's a complete joke, a tv show, or it isn't real. Some people absolutely despise it because of the administration that created it. I just want to put on my uniform and go to work. That's all. So yeah, I do get slightly defensive but it's just because I've endured a decent bit of ridicule over the last 2 years. No offense was taken. Have a good evening. Go Vols!
I hate that for you. I’ll be the first to admit I know nothing about it. I guess I’ll have to use the google machine to look it up. You have a good evening also.

Geez 247 says SC is 100% CB for a top DE.

And doesnt see us as a contender for any of our top remaining targets. Glad I dont pay for that news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back