Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to a coach who looked over the GA game. He said:
- Ga is not as good as they looked and UT is not as bad
- He expects a rematch in the quarterfinals pitting 1 (Ga) vs 4 (UT) so there is not an all-SEC final
- he said we blocked them up front all night….thing got out of hand in the 4th quarter when they started blitzing and we had to throw
- anticipates Fant will be more involved in the run game
- anticipates we go back to a much faster tempo….something we could not do in Athens due to crowd noise
- expects Hooker to be a big factor in the run game
- said Hooker had time, he just did not get rid of the ball. He expects plays called with quicker reads.
- said he expects LSU to loose a game. He does not think they are that good.
- said everything GA did worked….doesn’t anticipate that happening in a rematch

Thought that was an interesting take from a coach ……said we are definitely headed in the right direction.

GBO !!
You don't have to ne a coach to see all that...just go back and really watch the replay, pausing and really seeing what was going on.

I was really really upset and disappointed...until I did that.

The only thing I worry about in playing UGA again is their offense vs our defense. I think we will have to score at least 40+ to win a rematch...and against that defense it will be tough to do that even though I think we will do much better.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Didn’t start any rumors… now you’re the one “imagining” things. Said originally he said there could POTENTIALLY be staff changes but he doesn’t know just yet. Then he started talking about how there were high profile candidates that held out originally from joining the staff who now would be willing to join the staff…. LOL. I even sent the video. Lawd.
When asked about if Tennessee had a focus and buy in like Georgia and Bama have, Josh Pate hinted at Heupel potentially making staff changes. Said there were coaches before that held out and now the pool is bigger for Heupel to have an elite staff. Then Pate pointed to recruiting as being a main factor in potential moves made. Found that interesting

Your words.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back