Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man life is really beating me down as usually my grandma has had chemo treatnents for the past few years.Within the past 3 days she has completely regressed to the point where all saying our goodbyes rite now..Devastating to say the least.Man I'm a nervous wreck anymore its just one thing after another after another...Prayers would be greatly appreciated although I'm beginning to question if anything works cause I'm taking a beating this past year or so...thanks yall
🙏🙏

So uh, is pretty Holly fired yet?
She should be before I watch them again. Harsh? I don’t care and that’s what’s happened to Tennessee WBB. They’re bleeding viewership by every game they lose. It’s not just their loses, it’s also the uninspired playing. I’m going out on a limb here, they looked better before her. It’s probably the longer we get after Pat, the more the program she built is dying.

Man life is really beating me down as usually my grandma has had chemo treatnents for the past few years.Within the past 3 days she has completely regressed to the point where all saying our goodbyes rite now..Devastating to say the least.Man I'm a nervous wreck anymore its just one thing after another after another...Prayers would be greatly appreciated although I'm beginning to question if anything works cause I'm taking a beating this past year or so...thanks yall
Praying for God to reveal Himself to you through all this. Stay strong and God Bless!!

Man it feels good to not obsess over recruiting anymore, because we actually have a great team and coach once again. After all, actual football is the name of the game, not "winning the offseason".

No longer do I spend all offseason hoping for elite recruits so we can "maybe win 8 or 9 games" in a couple years.

Man, those were the days...View attachment 535177

WTH are you talking about?? Of course I still obsess over recruiting.

Pappasitos is good!

Pappas Brothers steakhouse is really good too. But watch their wine prices. Usually way over restaurant standard mark up.

Usual is 2-3x retail. They were 5+ x retail which is really trying to rob the customer. Thst was in Dallas…food is great though.

She should be before I watch them again. Harsh? I don’t care and that’s what’s happened to Tennessee WBB. They’re bleeding viewership by every game they lose. It’s not just their loses, it’s also the uninspired playing. I’m going out on a limb here, they looked better before her. It’s probably the longer we get after Pat, the more the program she built is dying.

If she is too proud to ask Rick Barnes for some quick advice, she will surely lose her job. Her offense looks like street ball.

If she is too proud to ask Rick Barnes for some quick advice, she will surely lose her job. Her offense looks like street ball.
What games I watched at the beginning of the season, they looked and still look lost like they forgot how to play. She probably knows at this point it’s going sideways. She can fire anyone on her staff now, but it won’t make a difference. That ship has already sailed as evidence by fans checking out. I really hate it for Pat’s memory, but anyone coming after her, never stood a chance. Now it seems so for the second hire after Pat. As much as I loved watching under Pat, I can’t now. Don’t hate me, but as much as I did, there’s not anyone that’s going to step in her shoes anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back