Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barely, Mich. St. was -4.5, won by 5 on a basket with 5 seconds left. Talk about sweating one out

That’s why I only play ML’s someone has to win so you just have to be on the right side of the coin however it flips..either way you have a 50/50 shot…playing spreads in basketball is super dicey because if it’s close inside 2 minutes it becomes a fouling clinic 🤣🤣 I’m glad it cashed for you though 🤘🏽

That’s why I only play ML’s someone has to win so you just have to be on the right side of the coin however it flips..either way you have a 50/50 shot…playing spreads in basketball is super dicey because if it’s close inside 2 minutes it becomes a fouling clinic 🤣🤣 I’m glad it cashed for you though 🤘🏽
I took LeBron to get 40+ at +230. Of course, I don't bet like you, but it's looking good

Reactions: Glitch
Btw, I was on a massive losing streak, hit an anytime scorer on a soccer bet , your parlay and probably the LeBron over. Close to a +$200 on a $20 deposit, so that's a damn good day for me

Geno is such an ass. Always trying to act like he's the victim when he's the biggest bully in the game.

Man he’s hated us ever since pat got his ass in trouble for good reason… if pat didn’t like him then I don’t need any other reasoning not to like him either..pat liked everyone and everyone loved pat..so 🖕🏽Geno.

Man he’s hated us ever since pat got his ass in trouble for good reason… if pat didn’t like him then I don’t need any other reasoning not to like him either..pat liked everyone and everyone loved pat..so 🖕🏽Geno.

Exactly. Geno was always a bit funny when it came to Pat because he knew he was boxed in. She had too much clout and was respected by far too many people for him to pull his usual bs. It drove him crazy that we were all ok with exactly what you just said. It was good enough for us (not just UT fans but broader fans in general) if Pat Summitt said she'd made up her mind and wasn't going to discuss it further because we all respected her that much and because it was that out of character for her to throw shade at anyone, even Geno (and she was more patient there than many would've been).

If Dawn wants to raise hell against Geno, I'm with Dawn! :D

Man life is really beating me down as usually my grandma has had chemo treatnents for the past few years.Within the past 3 days she has completely regressed to the point where all saying our goodbyes rite now..Devastating to say the least.Man I'm a nervous wreck anymore its just one thing after another after another...Prayers would be greatly appreciated although I'm beginning to question if anything works cause I'm taking a beating this past year or so...thanks yall
Prayers sent

Bigger money has the athletes covered 🤣🤣 they live better than us @Weezer you know that
With this attitude, we'll never out recruit Georgia and Bama. Our "bigger money" doesn't seem to give a damn.

I want all the 5*'s!!

Well, maybe not all of them, but a lot of them. Especially on defense!

Reactions: UTSuave’
Exactly. Geno was always a bit funny when it came to Pat because he knew he was boxed in. She had too much clout and was respected by far too many people for him to pull his usual bs. It drove him crazy that we were all ok with exactly what you just said. It was good enough for us (not just UT fans but broader fans in general) if Pat Summitt said she'd made up her mind and wasn't going to discuss it further because we all respected her that much and because it was that out of character for her to throw shade at anyone, even Geno (and she was more patient there than many would've been).

If Dawn wants to raise hell against Geno, I'm with Dawn! :D

Notice geno success came after pat passed away….she was his kryptonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back