Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or is it the older you get, the more you feel like you burp like Barney from The Simpsons?

921bf8a6-8cf6-4325-9ed1-c9dd3c17d8eb-giphy.gif

I recall Lewis being MUCH more highly touted in that class. I don't recall Henry being touted as a top 5 in the nation RB.
He was not. Idk where this info is coming. Jamal Lewis was super highly ranked and regarded. Travis Stephan’s was fairly highly ranked, I remember Henry being someone everyone felt SHOULD be ranked much higher. I could be wrong but I followed recruiting crazy hard from roughly 96-2004 or so.

Well...1997 was a long time ago lol.
I was a part of some early internet vol message board that had a checkerboard end zone at the top and played Rocky top when you got to the page. My roommate hated me because I always left it going the whole time I surfed the site lol

wish I remembered the name of it. Where I first coined “BadgerVol being one of the only Vol fans in Wisconsin I knew of who was hardcore.

Reactions: hooter vol
I was a part of some early internet vol message board that had a checkerboard end zone at the top and played Rocky top when you got to the page. My roommate hated me because I always left it going the whole time I surfed the site lol

wish I remembered the name of it. Where I first coined “BadgerVol being one of the only Vol fans in Wisconsin I knew of who was hardcore.
Gridscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back