Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this attitude, we'll never out recruit Georgia and Bama. Our "bigger money" doesn't seem to give a damn.

I want all the 5*'s!!

Well, maybe not all of them, but a lot of them. Especially on defense!

Deflecting that they live better than us ayy👀🤣🤣 but we will get them bro…we on the rise ole son.

We do it all the time…. I almost left my job bc someone offered me a lot more money…. My job came back and gave me raise…. It wasn’t as much but it was enough to get me to stay bc I liked the area. The money I was offered wasn’t close to 13,000,000…. His contract with Miami gave him an out…. He just had to pay back the money which he did…. You are FOS if you believe that the majority on this board would not have said yes if 13,000,000 dollars came calling.
The problem is...13 mil did not not come calling. He got greedy and got 💩 for it....and that makes me happy.

We do it all the time…. I almost left my job bc someone offered me a lot more money…. My job came back and gave me raise…. It wasn’t as much but it was enough to get me to stay bc I liked the area. The money I was offered wasn’t close to 13,000,000…. His contract with Miami gave him an out…. He just had to pay back the money which he did…. You are FOS if you believe that the majority on this board would not have said yes if 13,000,000 dollars came calling.
Another thing...I once owned a pretty successful commercial flooring company before the 07 crash, and I had the opportunity to go back on my word many times once contracts were signed to take on other projects that were more lucrative, and I never did it...so once again..speak for your self.

Another thing...I once owned a pretty successful commercial flooring company before the 07 crash, and I had the opportunity to go back on my word many times once contracts were signed to take on other projects that were more lucrative, and I never did it...so once again..speak for your self.
hey hey, think where you could have been. King of carpetry, the skulls of lesser flooring men crushed beneath your boot.

With this attitude, we'll never out recruit Georgia and Bama. Our "bigger money" doesn't seem to give a damn.

I want all the 5*'s!!

That didn’t work at all for TAMU did it? They went highest rated, bought the #1 class and have absolutely nothing to show for it. I don’t want any of their transfer portal players either.

I’m extremely happy with the way our coaches are handling this. I’m more than willing to be patient and let them build our dynasty their way. I’m going to say that they will develop and get more out of their chosen players and recruits than most teams Get from their higher rated mercenary type players. Our top 10 class with the addition of the selected portal transfers will do more than other higher ranked classes, just watch.

We’re headed towards

15-0 🤠

Enjoy the ride!

I project we will lose some games if we only play with 10 defensive players.

The dooley method of an average of 11 players during a game has been shown to fail…sometimes only 10, sometimes 12, occasionally an actual 11 player defense. Yup, don’t want to ever experience anything close to that level of ineptitude again.

Absolutely positively convinced that CJH would never allow it, nor would AD DW…thankfully the days of those atrocities are over and gone. We suffered through that wilderness of embarrassment to be a stronger fanbase for it.

Time to move on to something better… I have my sights set on

15-0 🤠 want to join?

I want all the 5*'s!!

i dont want mercenaries. but i do think we need to broaden our board instead of going after the same guys to the end, even after theyve said no

Reactions: LadyVolette
i dont want mercenaries. but i do think we need to broaden our board instead of going after the same guys to the end, even after theyve said no
Agreed, Knoxville is a special place with a lot of tradition, while we do need to sweeten the pot, I don’t want to have to twist your arm either lol

tenor.gif
Lol...Johnny come lately..

That’s not even close to the same thing…. My dad runs a pretty successful construction business… he is partially retired now…. Back then…. They did residential brick work and they also travel to redo Brick Kilns…. The travel work was extremely more lucrative than the residential jobs. He hired enough people to make sure that the residential jobs were handled while also taking the out of town jobs…. If someone came and offered you 13,000,000 dollars to do a job…. You would not turn it down and figure out a way to get it done.

In the players agreement…. He was able to break the contract if he paid back the initial bonus…. They also had ours for the NIL collective that offered the contract… he fulfilled his obligation.. it’s awful being offered a contract that you don’t have the money to pay.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
That’s not even close to the same thing…. My dad runs a pretty successful construction business… he is partially retired now…. Back then…. They did residential brick work and they also travel to redo Brick Kilns…. The travel work was extremely more lucrative than the residential jobs. He hired enough people to make sure that the residential jobs were handled while also taking the out of town jobs…. If someone came and offered you 13,000,000 dollars to do a job…. You would not turn it down and figure out a way to get it done.

In the players agreement…. He was able to break the contract if he paid back the initial bonus…. They also had ours for the NIL collective that offered the contract… he fulfilled his obligation.. it’s awful being offered a contract that you don’t have the money to pay.
Where are you reading that he paid back the $150 k? He backed out of a deal THEY RENEGED on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back