Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you reading that he paid back the $150 k? He backed out of a deal THEY RENEGED on.
It was in one of the articles I read…. It said that he paid back the bonus… it also said that the collective could cancel the agreement….. if he took the money and ran… I agree that he got what he deserved.

Another thing...I once owned a pretty successful commercial flooring company before the 07 crash, and I had the opportunity to go back on my word many times once contracts were signed to take on other projects that were more lucrative, and I never did it...so once again..speak for your self.
this should just be the norm.

unfortunalely there are a ton of selfish mfers in this world.

That’s not even close to the same thing…. My dad runs a pretty successful construction business… he is partially retired now…. Back then…. They did residential brick work and they also travel to redo Brick Kilns…. The travel work was extremely more lucrative than the residential jobs. He hired enough people to make sure that the residential jobs were handled while also taking the out of town jobs…. If someone came and offered you 13,000,000 dollars to do a job…. You would not turn it down and figure out a way to get it done.

In the players agreement…. He was able to break the contract if he paid back the initial bonus…. They also had ours for the NIL collective that offered the contract… he fulfilled his obligation.. it’s awful being offered a contract that you don’t have the money to pay.
Greed is great

can be a very lucrative business.

ill show you couple houses in JC of 'flooring guys.'

crazy.
My ex-partner from back in the 90s is a millionaire now. If the crash had not happened to Dad, me and my brother in 07 we were pretty well on our way.

The crap really steamrolled downhill in 07.

It was in one of the articles I read…. It said that he paid back the bonus… it also said that the collective could cancel the agreement….. if he took the money and ran… I agree that he got what he deserved.
I read that the GATOR COLLECTIVE paid JOHN RUIZ back after he flipped. What MONEY did he TAKE? They missed their deadline for his initial payment after signing. I believe he kept the $150 k…or $20 k after the State of California rifled through it.

I read that the GATOR COLLECTIVE paid JOHN RUIZ back after he flipped. What MONEY did he TAKE? They missed their deadline for his initial payment after signing. I believe he kept the $150 k…or $20 k after the State of California rifled through it.
Where did you read the gator collective paid it back?

My ex-partner from back in the 90s is a millionaire now. If the crash had not happened to Dad, me and my brother in 07 we were pretty well on our way.

The crap really steamrolled downhill in 07.
Those flooring businesses are doing well again.

Same for Construction biz, esp well established.

Many people made millions in 90's. I called it the last great money grab. Folks made so much money, and horded it. Now their kids, and, grandkids (HS aged) drive $80-90K Cars, live at the Ridges. The morans play social tennis, pickleball, do yoga and crossfit, travel to Carribean during the week, while grandparents raise youngins!

Meanwhile, take reigns of the family business or 'work from home'. A tale as old as time.

Reactions: DarthVol1
All he had to do was pay the money back to get out of the contract…. It doesn’t matter where it came from…. So he got paid a 150,000 dollar bonus by the Florida Collective. These kids need to be careful with all these schools throwing money around…. I couldn’t imagine having to make this kind of decisions.

All he had to do was pay the money back to get out of the contract…. It doesn’t matter where it came from…. So he got paid a 150,000 dollar bonus by the Florida Collective. These kids need to be careful with all these schools throwing money around…. I couldn’t imagine having to make this kind of decisions.
Guess we’re going in a circle. Rashada never PAID a dime. Gator Collective paid Ruiz and then defaulted on their financial agreement. As far as cautionary tales in this hastily scrapped together arms race? Amen.

That didn’t work at all for TAMU did it? They went highest rated, bought the #1 class and have absolutely nothing to show for it. I don’t want any of their transfer portal players either.

I’m extremely happy with the way our coaches are handling this. I’m more than willing to be patient and let them build our dynasty their way. I’m going to say that they will develop and get more out of their chosen players and recruits than most teams Get from their higher rated mercenary type players. Our top 10 class with the addition of the selected portal transfers will do more than other higher ranked classes, just watch.

We’re headed towards

15-0 🤠

Enjoy the ride!

👍

After all the years of wandering through the wilderness it never ceases to amaze me that so many of our fans do not get this. They even saw Clemson beat Bama for natties twice in recent years with significantly lesser rated players.

If the 5* doesn't fit the system, mentally or physically, get the 4* or even 3* who does and who can be developed. Which is what this staff does so well - develop.

Trust the coaches who beat Bama, LSU, UF and Clemson in their second season primarily using the previous, fired coach's leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back