Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the debate start over. Should not even be a debate. I was never a Jordan fan but he is the GOAT

329464285_1321079288623147_8148136875539456801_n.jpg

Crazy how lucky everyone is that have witnessed both these dudes play in their prime

Atrocious? Gtfo with that weak assessment.
How so? What JJJ has done this season as a senior is dumpster juice. I don't expect someone who doesn't know the game to be able to contribute to a conversation. Until then you're the one with the "weak sauce". This team shouldn't have lost to this team in a million years. A large part of that is because you have seniors like JJJ getting outplayed each fame now. This wouldn't be the case if he was balling.

How so? What JJJ has done this season as a senior is dumpster juice. I don't expect someone who doesn't know the game to be able to contribute to a conversation. Until then you're the one with the "weak sauce". This team shouldn't have lost to this team in a million years. A large part of that is because you have seniors like JJJ getting outplayed each fame now. This wouldn't be the case if he was balling.

I’m pretty sure JJJ is playing on a bum knee.

Except that our offensive efficiency numbers went way up when he came back from injury. They’ve gone back down, but he had 15 points against Auburn and won that game.

Doesn’t know the game? Check the analytics.

That won’t be the worst thing Honestly. We’ll go to a 9 game 6-3 model where our permanents will likely be Bama, Kentucky and Vanderbilt. We’ll rotate 6 games so play everyone within 2 years.
Or do the smart thing, everyone plays everyone top 2 go to Atlanta. Get rid of divisons.

Now get rid of the cupcakes except Vandy and UK.... No more room for pointless OOC games.
It’ll be 9 conference games. No divisions and 3 permanent opponents per school with 6 rotating. Tennessee will likely get Bama, Kentucky and Vanderbilt as permanents. Rotating the other 6 every year. Top two sec teams record wise go to SEC Championship. That’s what the likely model is

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
It’ll be 9 conference games. No divisions and 3 permanent opponents per school with 6 rotating. Tennessee will likely get Bama, Kentucky and Vanderbilt as permanents. Rotating the other 6 every year. Top two sec teams record wise go to SEC Championship. That’s what the likely model is
And its dumb
14 weeks schedule. 12 games........ 2 bye weeks. Everyone plays everyone 2 best records go to Atlanta, much better set up and much less room for controversy.

Some things never fail us...like embarrassingly bad basketball takes after a loss. Keep it up!

Yep. I'm convinced they sit around waiting for any opportunity to criticize. Hear very little from them after wins, but let a loss happen, or even a close win, oh my.

And no, it's not because we've had a few losses recently. They do this every time.

I know, it's because they're the only ones who want wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back