Status
Not open for further replies.
What I think the pods will be:
1. Texas, TAMU, OU, Mizzou
2. Arky, LSU, OM, State
3. UT, Vandy, Bama, Auburn
4. UK, UGA, UF, Junior

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Let the debate start over. Should not even be a debate. I was never a Jordan fan but he is the GOAT

329464285_1321079288623147_8148136875539456801_n.jpg

I still have MJ as the GOAT but Bron is right there at his heels. I personally think you can make an argument for MJ, Bron, or Lou Alcindor as the GOAT. No debate from me if any of the 3 is considered the GOAT.

It's a fun debate tho.

D6A0CA6A-C00D-48A0-A34D-0212CBBA05BA.jpegBama plays
Texas (19th)
LSU (32nd)
A&M (7th)
Vols (69th)
And on the road AT auburn (28th) (great transfer class) With a coach that’s given them fits multiple times in the past. Doesn’t look great for bammer!
As for Florida… Napier will probably be packing his bags unless his freshmen somehow show out

2. Arky, LSU, OM, State
4. UK, UGA, UF, Junior

1. Texas, A&M, LSU, State
2. OU, Missou, Arky, OM
3. Bama. Aubie, UK , Vandy
4. UT, UF, UGA, Junior

1 and 4 tough pods. Not sure but your pods may be preferable.

Reactions: Big Orange#1
Overrated? Number 1 defense in the country. Won the Battle for Atlantis tournament beating USC (3rd in Pac12 rn) and Kansas (3rd in Big12). Have beaten Texas as well (1st in Big 12) not 2-3 weeks ago. Wins over 2 top 10 teams. Sitting at 3rd in the SEC.

That's "overrated"?

Maybe, this may be a hard concept, the team is fatigued and nagging injuries are catching up to them late in the season due to the physical toll of playing lock-dwn basketball for a nearly fulSEC1eason in the SEC

Your last paragraph is what has me concerned. We play so hard on defense. Yet, some fans think we rotate too many players.

Last edited:
2. Arky, LSU, OM, State
4. UK, UGA, UF, Junior

The SEC will do everything possible to have these games remain annual events:
Bama/Auburn
Bama/UT
AUB/UGA
UGA/UF
But, I tried to make all of those 4 work and they just can’t.
so, as in your lists, the one that will be lost is Aub/UGA, which I think is the oldest rivalry in the south.
neither school will be happy about that.

I would be ok with us getting UK, Vandy, then whoever be it Florida or UGA. We had the hardest SEC schedule the last 12 years. We deserve some favorable scheduling
Just seems awkward to go UT, Bama, UK, and Vandy then Auburn, UGA, UF, and USCj. And that favors the Auburn v UGA series over the Iron Bowl, and I just think there's no way in heck they stop the Iron Bowl. I think they're more likely to keep the Iron Bowl over TSIO but idk.

Plus, not a single other school would be happy if Vandy and UK got put together in a pod. Whether it be Vandy, UK, UT, and UGA or swapping UGA with bamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back