Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just funny that jordan fan boys be soooo butt hurt when anyone (james/magic/kareem/kobe) besides jordan is brought up to be the best 🏀 player to play in the nba. Personally I think kobe and bron were better than him, and if you disagree, meh you have your opinions and I have mine. It’s just fun getting people worked up on here with something so meaningless lol

Not a Jordan Fan boy but agree that all the dissing of Lebron is over the top. Amazing what he's doing at 38. With that said, Jordan was absolutely better than both (and I'm a Laker fan). Jordan goes to try out Major League Baseball and the Bulls fall. He comes back and they're instantly winning basketball games again.

Well, when I posted this it was just stomach bug, and since then I've got a low fever and full body aches. So I might have both or just a norovirus giving me heck. Daughter had something similar about 2 weeks ago.
I have something similar. My doctor told me they had the same thing and that covid tests didn't turn positive until after they started feeling better.

It’s just funny that jordan fan boys be soooo butt hurt when anyone (james/magic/kareem/kobe) besides jordan is brought up to be the best 🏀 player to play in the nba. Personally I think kobe and bron were better than him, and if you disagree, meh you have your opinions and I have mine. It’s just fun getting people worked up on here with something so meaningless lol

I'm certainly not a MJ "fan boy"

Watching the "Miracle 3" 30 for 30 about the 2008 SEC Basketball Tournament.
I had forgotten all about that. Wild.....

Reactions: VolNash17
Not a Jordan Fan boy but agree that all the dissing of Lebron is over the top. Amazing what he's doing at 38. With that said, Jordan was absolutely better than both (and I'm a Laker fan). Jordan goes to try out Major League Baseball and the Bulls fall. He comes back and they're instantly winning basketball games again.
I think Jordan is the greatest but that team won 55 games and made the playoffs.

Reactions: JT3

Bulls fall? Lol Chicago took NY to 7 in 93 in eastern semifinals. Same Knicks squad that took Houston to 7 in the NBA finals. Even if Mike stays they don't have an answer for Hakeem - just like they didn't have an answer for Shaq in 94 when Mike returned.

Cleveland won 19 games in 2011 the year after Lebron left for Miami. They won 65 the year prior.

Miami won 37 games in 2014 the year after Lebron left for Cleveland. They won 54 the year prior and made the NBA finals.

Cleveland won 19 games in 2018 the year after Lebron left for LA. They won 50 the year prior and made the NBA finals.

Conclusion: The Bulls were still a good ball team without MJ. Every team Lebron left crumbled outside of Miami. The "superteam" people suggest Lebron created in Miami won 37 games without Lebron and failed to make the playoffs.

Reactions: JT3
Bulls fall? Lol Chicago took NY to 7 in 93 in eastern semifinals. Same Knicks squad that took Houston to 7 in the NBA finals. Even if Mike stays they don't have an answer for Hakeem - just like they didn't have an answer for Shaq in 94 when Mike returned.

Cleveland won 19 games in 2011 the year after Lebron left for Miami. They won 65 the year prior.

Miami won 37 games in 2014 the year after Lebron left for Cleveland. They won 54 the year prior and made the NBA finals.

Cleveland won 19 games in 2018 the year after Lebron left for LA. They won 50 the year prior and made the NBA finals.

Conclusion: The Bulls were still a good ball team without MJ. Every team Lebron left crumbled outside of Miami. The "superteam" people suggest Lebron created in Miami won 37 games without Lebron and failed to make the playoffs.

You mean the 2014 Miami team that was plagued with injuries all year? What about the 2015 team when Chris Bosh was back for the full season? They went to the conference semi's and lost in 7 games. It's easy to create a narrative without all the facts.

It'll always fascinate me how old heads will refuse to give Lebron his flowers. Anybody who even attempts to argue anybody outside of Mike and Kareem is in the same conversation as Lebron don't know NBA.
No arguements here.....He's #1, #2, or #3. Depends on how one looks at it.

Reactions: itsme
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back