Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the stance a lot of us are taking with education now.. my dad has implored me to homeschool my daughter even though he was adamant I went to dorman when I was growing up.

That’s not the main reason we homeschool but it’s a perk. Sooooo many other benefits if your situation allows for your wife to stay home.

Reactions: Volunteer821
Truly hate to read about the additional details. I take no joy from it, irrespective of how bad it looks for Georgia. Two young people lost their lives and I would say that Carter's life is forever altered as well. Just for the record, I am not saying you think differently. Just wanted to get my thoughts out there.

Appreciate it….I just posted an article…not my words…I don’t enjoy it just as much as the next person🥺

Reactions: drvenner
They probably are unless they deal him. Primarily because of the cap issues. HH would be backing up a year or two wherever he's drafted. It would be a perfect situation for him to back up Tanny as they convert their antiquated O scheme into something in this century.

Philly made people look like fools that said RPO style O's will not work in the NFL.
Unpopular opinion…. I think they should trade Henry while he has some value. I hate the way they have traded away valuable drafts picks for the likes of a washed up Julio Jones, Daley, etc.

TRY to trade Tannehill, roll w Dobbs or another cheap option and draft HH this year or a QB high next year.

A couple high draft picks for Henry and Tannehill would be huge. I really would like to see them trade back a few spots and draft Darnell, and draft Gibbs to replace Henry

Unpopular opinion…. I think they should trade Henry while he has some value. I hate the way they have traded away valuable drafts picks for the likes of a washed up Julio Jones, Daley, etc.

TRY to trade Tannehill, roll w Dobbs or another cheap option and draft HH this year or a QB high next year.

A couple high draft picks for Henry and Tannehill would be huge. I really would like to see them trade back a few spots and draft Darnell, and draft Gibbs to replace Henry
They aren't getting much for Tannehill but I'm fine trading Henry if we can get something for him now. If we're going to tank, we need to commit to the tank. Let Henry go flourish while he still has some/any tread on the tires.

Stories start about 55 minutes into today’s show.

The Tony Basilio Show
I'll say I've never listened to him since I'm not in the area, but I listened to his post-Bama win 4+ hour slammer on recording a few days after and it was fantastic. Couldn't stop listening. Just a non-stop party that was.

They aren't getting much for Tannehill but I'm fine trading Henry if we can get something for him now. If we're going to tank, we need to commit to the tank. Let Henry go flourish while he still has some/any tread on the tires.
Carthon said they aren’t gonna tank, but he wouldn’t admit to that. I do think he nor Vrabel have that mindset though. Too competitive, even if it would be better long term. There was talk of the Jets trading for Tannehill so the “no tanking” talk could possibly drive his value up of teams are convinced he won’t be cut.
will be interesting to see how it plays out.

If the NCAA tries to come down hard on us we need to take them to court. Pure and simple, I cannot fathom they would try to punish folks that had nothing to do with it. Not even to mention the university caught this themselves and terminated everyone involved. Take them to COURT if this comes to pass. GBO
Wouldn't it be awesome if the athletes and coaching staff filed a lawsuit arguing they're punishing them for something they had no involvement in and they voluntarily punished themselves already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back