Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ESPN app sucks for baseball. It gives you the score, but absolutely nothing else.

I don’t think it did that last year…but I don’t remember.

I hope they do better once we reach SEC play.
Go under the Watch tab at the bottom and when a game is on, scroll through the live section so you can see the video.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
From a poster on Volquest regarding thoughts/opinions Jimmy Hyams had today.

"Besides being a great dancer Jimmy had some thoughts on 104.5 about the NCAA stuff. Blaine asked him what was the hold up. Jimmy said that TN and Pruitt are not agreeing to the punishment. Jimmy believed that TN will win their request from the NCAA. He was actually really positive about TN's outcome. He said Pruitt and Ansley were fighting really hard against their outcome. He said Pruitt will get hit the hardest."
Tennessee was already hit with sanctions having Pruitt as Head Coach. Tennessee fans dealt with enough sanctions

Watch out for the grains of salt as I disregard a SBNation rag article as a procedure manual.
How do you KNOW they wouldn’t have found out? It was out there about the payments with Nieds and Felton and Pruitt’s wife being involved. A whistleblower inside the program slapped the other allegations on Plowman’s desk. Leave it to all the experts who do everything else in the world for a living to advise a CHANCELLOR to cover up. Then they disappear when the fit hits the shan. And Dickey wasn’t a Chancellor…he was an AD. Fulmer didn’t “let the NCAA around when HE was on campus” either. No one inside the HC’s circle flipped on Majors or Fulmer. So there’s no comparable beta test.
Not to mention the AD didn't report to the chancellor back in those days. They reported to the university system president.

Oh I thought you said you got 30/31 right last year?
Oh yeah, thought you meant the parlay. I can't remember which game I missed. It was the last game of the 1st round, maybe the 2nd to last game.

Edit: I just tried to look up the old bracket on ESPN, but they don't save them anymore. Can't even do the March madness tournament on their website anymore, have to download an app.

ESPN is absolute garbage with the things they do. Someone could take over the market if ESPN wasn't a sports broadcast monopoly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back