Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have done that for a few years. Its their specific march madness app. You just delete it after the tournament. Not a biggie.

I think you can also access your bracket through the fantasy app. I keep that on my phone for football/baseball so I already have that bad boy.
I downloaded the app last night, trying to find my bracket from last season, to brag about my 1st rd picks. I haven't really checked on how to work it though. It can't be too difficult if you can do it, 😆

I downloaded the app last night, trying to find my bracket from last season, to brag about my 1st rd picks. I haven't really checked on how to work it though. It can't be too difficult if you can do it, 😆

I doubt they keep last years brackets. I think you've already bragged enough though, so we good.

Last edited:

USC is tied with Arizona in conference play, and has won 4 straight games. They have 1 home loss and it was in November. Arizona is 2-2 in their last 4 with losses at Stanford and against Arizona State. The bad thing is Arizona has only one close loss on the season, so if they lose it will likely be by more than 2.5... I'm not sure about that one. Might be a game that matters more to USC and Arizona has UCLA right afterwards (could be a potential top 5 matchup).

That's probably the only game that gives me pause. Michigan at Illinois is a bit of a toss-up. Might look at the points for that matchup with a win Illinois would have 20 wins on the season and a much better seed going into their conference tournament. Michigan needs the win even more being 17-12 right now.

I don't watch a lot of shows but when I do it's on a streaming service. I hate waiting a week in between episodes. Just let me wait and binge the whole season in a couple of days.
I haven't watched NBC, CBS, ABC, or Fox for something other than sports in forever. I couldn't tell you what shows are really on.

If I get fresh fries that have been properly coated in salt I usually don't use ketchup at all.

But I also rarely eat anything the same way every time too so some days A somedays B and somedays no ketchup.

How you answer this tells me much about you. Including your bathroom habits.

I will allow a subvariant of A, if an only if, the covering is brown gravy and cheese curds (poutine) or some other variant of smothered fries. Covering fries with ketchup is the domain of sociopaths and serial killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back