Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't eat fries, too many carbs.
R.43fa961f33c11dbdc69d8f42d857e59b

I was totally there...

...and then I wasn't.
One thing I noticed about Costa Rica is, they love their mayo. It's an offered side from fries to Chinese food.

One very nice restaurant in Perez Zeledon brought little cups filled 1/2 - 1/2 with ketchup and mayo for their fries.

We went in to McDonalds to see the difference. They had two fry condiment dispensers with the little paper cups: ketchup and mayo.

One thing I noticed about Costa Rica is, they love their mayo. It's an offered side from fries to Chinese food.

One very nice restaurant in Perez Zeledon brought little cups filled 1/2 - 1/2 with ketchup and mayo for their fries.

We went in to McDonalds to see the difference. They had two fry condiment dispensers with the little paper cups: ketchup and mayo.

So Pura Vida = Mayo Love?

Gotta ponder that.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I will allow a subvariant of A, if an only if, the covering is brown gravy and cheese curds (poutine) or some other variant of smothered fries. Covering fries with ketchup is the domain of sociopaths and serial killers.
Love poutine. There is an Indian place here in Nashville that makes an Indian poutine and it’s probably my favorite alternate version I’ve ever had. The gravy is substituted for an Indian gravy, can’t remember it’s name, plus it adds tandoori chicken and then everything else is the same. I was skeptical when I saw it on the menu but knew I needed to try it. Glad I did.

We heard the same after the first game without Phillips and JJJ…. We will see how it affects us going forward. This team doesn’t have any true superstars so that helps make it easier to compensate for injured players.

The biggest with losing Z is ball handling. I expect teams to press us like crazy. We'll see if we can handle it.

Love poutine. There is an Indian place here in Nashville that makes an Indian poutine and it’s probably my favorite alternate version I’ve ever had. The gravy is substituted for an Indian gravy, can’t remember it’s name, plus it adds tandoori chicken and then everything else is the same. I was skeptical when I saw it on the menu but knew I needed to try it. Glad I did.
What’s the restaurant name???

I Created a tournament challenge group. Here's the link. I set maximum entries per member at 3. I think most players just entered 1 bracket the last time.

This is not the official Volnation group that @Freak sets up every year, just one for the RF.

Come join the "Smoky Mtn Stump Jumpers" group in ESPN Tournament Challenge and see if your bracket beats the rest. #bracket ESPN Men's Tournament Challenge: I'm filling out my bracket!

If I get fresh fries that have been properly coated in salt I usually don't use ketchup at all.

But I also rarely eat anything the same way every time too so some days A somedays B and somedays no ketchup.
Would you actually consider eating unfresh fries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back