Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dookie butts.
Punishment-Soap-Worst-Punishment.gif

Explain...
I honestly don’t feel like getting into a “football concepts” talk with you. It will be a huge waste of time and doesn’t serve the other posters on this board.
I will simplify part of this for you though. Choice means “making the decision” post snap. Has nothing to do with pre snap.

"There are whispers".
Dude isn't hearing **** from anyone but our rivals about him not being worth it. At least have the nuts to name the source of these "whispers", liar.

Dodd doesn’t really believe that Heupel can’t make someone with Nico’s ability into a very productive quarterback.

I honestly don’t feel like getting into a “football concepts” talk with you. It will be a huge waste of time and doesn’t serve the other posters on this board.
I will simplify part of this for you though. Choice means “making the decision” post snap. Has nothing to do with pre snap.

It does serve the other posters on this board if you're misunderstood in your concepts. Because you're spreading bad information without meaning to, Franklin.

Haha. Thanks for your simplification.
I'll be more specific.

Choice means to change the intended route after a certain distance down field. It can be 6 yards or 10 yards. Choice routes FROM ALL OF OUR Wrs are part of the reason you saw Jalin Hyatt so wide open often last year.

Example: 1st option: Jalin Hyatt ran a skinny fade against LSU from the slot because the Safety was too far away to recover.

2nd option Against Alabama the safety was too close and far up, so Hyatt used his 4.2 speed and ran post right by him because the safety's proximity was paying against him.

3rd option was when Hyatt ran a dig route because all of the safeties were playing too deep in the south carolina game.

4th option: Hyatt ran the wheel after the 10 yards and then stopped in the zone against Kentucky because the safety broke over the hash.

These was all from same original route...
Same thing with Bru and Keyton.

To be honest, at the end of the Bama/Burn game they had a bigger toss-up than that one. But of course Bama is protected property in the SEC and I haven't seen a single headline about it. (2 players and 1 coach for Bama got ejected too)
I was thinking the same thing. Media outlets swept that under the rug like they tried to sweep Miller and Bradley's involvement in the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back