Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah weird thing is those 3 for Bama are already regular opponents...so not sure what really changes for him to whine about it.

I think Alabama wants AU, UT and State. They have a rivalry with State from eons ago and obviously they'd like an easier perma on the schedule every year.

I think Alabama wants AU, UT and State. They have a rivalry with State from eons ago and obviously they'd like an easier perma on the schedule every year.

Would make more sense than LSU, and I'm sure the 83% winning percentage over State compared to just 66.5% over LSU helps.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Yeah weird thing is those 3 for Bama are already regular opponents...so not sure what really changes for him to whine about it.

He likely wants LSU to go away. He's made a huge deal about keeping TSiO when UT was in the gutter and Auburn is the in-state rival, so he wants a weaker third leg on his stool.

For years we've played Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. Auburn has played LSU, Georgia, and Bama. Little Nicky never once screamed about parity. He's embarrassing himself. He needs to stop being such a wailing vagina and either nut up or retire.

Know the biggest difference between saban and a vagina? My apologies to the Lady VFLs…😇

Every VFL detests saban. 😳

Vandy should not be treated the same as a legit in-state rivalry. They are not as important as UK.

Everybody has their personal preferences, but the SEC prioritizes in-state rivalries where they exist. Mid-state recruiting is important to UT. I doubt UT would willingly give up Vandy. Now if they wanted to give us Vandy, UK and SCAR...

How would auburn be top half and Tennessee in the bottom half? Lol

A&M, too. A&M has won nothing since joining the SEC...literally. No regular season or tournament championships in the two major sports- football and basketball. They have no regular season titles in baseball but do have a tournament title in 2016. They do have some titles in other sports- track and field, tennis, and swimming and diving.

But I think our history in the conference (even with being down in football) far excedes what A&M has contributed in their time in the conference.

He likely wants LSU to go away. He's made a huge deal about keeping TSiO when UT was in the gutter and Auburn is the in-state rival, so he wants a weaker third leg on his stool.

I think you meant to say he wants a weaker third leg on his Children’s stool. Little Nicky wants his feet to touch the ground.

Everybody has their personal preferences, but the SEC prioritizes in-state rivalries where they exist. Mid-state recruiting is important to UT. I doubt UT would willingly give up Vandy. Now if they wanted to give us Vandy, UK and SCAR...

I would prefer to keep Vandy but if I had to choose between those two I'd choose UK. We have a 2 sport rivalry with them.

Were you the victim of a Coup de tat?

TZ episode with Peter Falk was excellent

47bd8f3471c2d8ecb38ed90ef31e5c8c--peter-falk-peter-otoole.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back