Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would auburn be top half and Tennessee in the bottom half? Lol
Only modern. Same as "never seen a title" A&M. Oh and Florida is historically a nothing burger. LSU the same. All them and UGA aren't us historically based on wins or conference or national titles.

But the last 2 decades...fine I'll bite my tongue because we've had an ungodly 15 year run. Sorry, *HAD*.

So now we are liking/believing Dave Hooker…. Don’t think he was exactly a favorite of UT….. even suspended his credentials over the inky Johnson incident….. I worked for and was fairly close to Dan Mizell…. He was Phil Fulmer’s best friend and also close friends to Thunder Thornton…. They both came in the store I worked at all the time… I had inside connections during that time…. Doug Dickey(who I personally didn’t like but came to respect) kept an iron gate around that football program… The NCAA got he wanted to allow them to see… it is why coach O’Neill left us for Northwestern bc Dickey didn’t treat the basketball program the same way.
We’re “liking and believing” the dude who wrote your article about Mizzou’s case? Guess if you need to support a narrative, you’ll get it where’evs.

UGA isn't sniffing a ring this year. All the off-season drama is proof success has gotten to them. They aren't going undefeated with Carson Beck at the helm this year. Love all the drama unfolding for the mutts during this combine
Prolly going 4-8...it's what everyone's talking about...🤔😒😏😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back