Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re “liking and believing” the dude who wrote your article about Mizzou’s case? Guess if you need to support a narrative, you’ll get it where’evs.
NCAA denies Missouri appeal of postseason ban for football, baseball

NCAA’s Unusually Severe Ruling Against Mizzou Athletics Further Highlights Need For Organizational Reform

NCAA hits Missouri with one-year postseason ban, recruiting restrictions for academic violations

I can keep going…. There is article after article written about it…. I don’t blame you for not liking bleacher report any more than Dave Hooker but it didn’t take long to find more trustworthy sources.

Just because the SEC hates us, watch us get bama, uga, and vandy as our permanent opponents. They're showing that they're willing to do anything to keep us down. We are feared.

If everyone would follow that line of thought to the obvious conclusion, maybe we could agree that a fully rotating schedule with no permanent annual opponents is the way to proceed. Why allow the ability for the league to keep any team "down"?

This is a new SEC league and should start with every team on even footing. Trying to arrange the schedules for weak vs strong is a bad strategy and leads to more discontent in the future. Everybody plays everybody 2 of 3, or 3 of 5, or whatever, is the rational solution. Everything else is just a football form of gerrymandering IMO.

NCAA denies Missouri appeal of postseason ban for football, baseball

NCAA’s Unusually Severe Ruling Against Mizzou Athletics Further Highlights Need For Organizational Reform

NCAA hits Missouri with one-year postseason ban, recruiting restrictions for academic violations

I can keep going…. There is article after article written about it…. I don’t blame you for not liking bleacher report any more than Dave Hooker but it didn’t take long to find more trustworthy sources.
Thing about opinions…there’s LOTS of them. Got anything with an actual interview with Dickey stating not to work with the NCAA? I’ll concede that I don’t have anything that’ll change your take…and likewise. Guess you’re going to have to hope what factually happens works out as opposed to your theoretical wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back