Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys are good. Really good.

The bench is really deep as well.

That infield is as good as you would want in college baseball with Maui in there. Once he starts hitting, oh my.
My only concern is the btm 3rd of the order. They have struggled so far bigly. I know it's still early and V has been doing some shuffling, but I hope some of those guys get more productive and consistent at bats.

Can we get this shared and trending on social media?

Between this and Alabamas basketball team, the ncaa and these two programs are failing society and the rest of college athletics through their ridiculousness. Someone needs to be held accountable.
I learned today that it gets worse for Georgia.

Jalen Carter was pulled over a few months back for doing 90 in a 45 in Athens. Was told, "The break you're getting is you're not going to jail. That would be all in the news wouldn't it. Slow down and tell your teammates to as well," by the cop on recording.

Additionally, a senior linebacker has also been charged for racing and fleeing the scene. He was also racing that night and cops recognized his vehicle from a vehicle that evaded arrest the NIGHT OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. They got back to Athens and went out driving and racing.

AND

The AD/Coaxh Smart had Athens PD talk to the team about racing and get "educated" about safe driving because APPARENTLY it's a problem down in Atlanta and Athens.

Sounds like the North Dallas Tollway.
Every time we've ever traveled through Atlanta, North or South bound, I'd be doing over 90 mph and still get passed by the locals. It's 16 lanes of white knuckle, hammer down, help me JESUS! I love it a couple of times a year but there's no way I could live there.

I learned today that it gets worse for Georgia.

Jalen Carter was pulled over a few months back for doing 90 in a 45 in Athens. Was told, "The break you're getting is you're not going to jail. That would be all in the news wouldn't it. Slow down and tell your teammates to as well," by the cop on recording.

Additionally, a senior linebacker has also been charged for racing and fleeing the scene. He was also racing that night and cops recognized his vehicle from a vehicle that evaded arrest the NIGHT OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. They got back to Athens and went out driving and racing.

AND

The AD/Coaxh Smart had Athens PD talk to the team about racing and get "educated" about safe driving because APPARENTLY it's a problem down in Atlanta and Athens.
Not really…… I have been clocked doing 95 before…. I got the speech about how he could take me to jail but just being written up for speeding doesn’t enter the news cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back