Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really…… I have been clocked doing 95 before…. I got the speech about how he could take me to jail but just being written up for speeding doesn’t enter the news cycle.
You're future first round pick Jalen Carter in the middle of your #1 Georgia Bulldogs' championship campaign?

You realize the "news" part is because of WHO the person is right? Of course YOUR speeding charges wouldn't be in the new...

You're future first round pick Jalen Carter in the middle of your #1 Georgia Bulldogs' championship campaign?

You realize the "news" part is because of WHO the person is right? Of course YOUR speeding charges wouldn't be in the new...
That’s the point….. it was a speeding ticket…. The news media never would have known it happened unless they were paying extremely close attention.

That’s the point….. it was a speeding ticket…. The news media never would have known it happened unless they were paying extremely close attention.
Getting taken to jail for going 45 mph over the speed limit when you're one of the best players in college football would... Probably ... hit the news.

Getting taken to jail for going 45 mph over the speed limit when you're one of the best players in college football would... Probably ... hit the news.
True… he wasn’t taken to jail unless I missed something…. Maybe we arguing two different things.

Not really. Didn’t this happen the night of the NC win? Carter had to have known the cops were on high alert because they knew there would be celebrations. Carter made a dumb decision. I don’t call it a mistake because he knew exactly what he was doing. Hopefully he gets put in jail.

Every time we've ever traveled through Atlanta, North or South bound, I'd be doing over 90 mph and still get passed by the locals. It's 16 lanes of white knuckle, hammer down, help me JESUS! I love it a couple of times a year but there's no way I could live there.

Yep it can be pretty wild. You get used to it but I don’t think that’s a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back