Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness Volnation didn’t have to cover Roger’s monthly food bill. 😂😂. He loved him some food esp Chicken Nuggets
View attachment 539629
I was listening to Basilio's tribute show and one of the callers said he took Roger home from an event and asked him what he wanted to eat and Roger wanted McDonalds. When they got to McDonalds, he asked what he wanted and he said he wanted 60 chicken nuggets and 2 orders of fries. 😁

Why did you change your mind on Memphis @UTSuave’ ?

Me being an emotional female 🤣🤣 hope you didn’t….I did….didn’t win or lose but gained 150$ I was watching the cash out and your method kept playing in my mind…so I panicked especially with all the OT’s in the Celtics game…my bad guys @The Dog @Enki_Amenra

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Me being an emotional female 🤣🤣 hope you didn’t….I did….didn’t win or lose but gained 150$ I was watching the cash out and your method kept playing in my mind…so I panicked especially with all the OT’s in the Celtics game…my bad guys @The Dog @Enki_Amenra
I couldn't cash out. Wish I could've. I had Clippers @ -6.5. . . they won by 6.

I'll try to come up with 1 good pick for tomorrow. See if we can start a streak and compound the bets every day.

I think the most likely 1st Vol to be drafted is one of these 3 depending on how the board goes.

Hyatt, Young, Wright

I think the best value pick will be either Hooker (if he's 3rd round or later) and Tillman (if he's taken 3rd round or later)

Barnes has moved the bar. If Alabama or Georgia win 9 games next year they'd say their team stunk. I am always complimentary of CRB for moving the bar and I always go to bat for him. This team is uninspiring and they kinda stink when you actually watch them. I know they're great defensively but they cannot ball.

If I were a real douche, I would say "We beat 3 top 10 teams and went 22-9, hang the banner". But I won't say that.
So what are you saying, are you saying fire him? Who is the replacement that is going to do what he has done. GBO

Reactions: InVOLuntary
So what are you saying, are you saying fire him? Who is the replacement that is going to do what he has done. GBO

I am saying nothing at this point. Would never say fire Barnes, we're lucky to have him. I said this team stinks and others didn't like that. I think they kinda stink for a CRB team. The first team to not beat Kentucky (probably) in a season and people don't want to accept that they're not very good.

I think the most likely 1st Vol to be drafted is one of these 3 depending on how the board goes.

Hyatt, Young, Wright

I think the best value pick will be either Hooker (if he's 3rd round or later) and Tillman (if he's taken 3rd round or later)
I think Hyatts 40 time hurt him some. So I'm going to go Wright back end of the first. Hyatt top of 2nd. Young mid 2nd.

I am saying nothing at this point. Would never say fire Barnes, we're lucky to have him. I said this team stinks and others didn't like that. I think they kinda stink for a CRB team. The first team to not beat Kentucky (probably) in a season and people don't want to accept that they're not very good.

But Barnes' success against Kentucky (10-9) is why you're complaining about it. He just needs 3 more wins against Kentucky in his time here to surpass the previous 7 coaches combined.

Previous coaches vs Kentucky: 12-41
Tyndall: 0-1
Martin: 1-4
Pearl: 4-9
Buzz: 1-8
Green: 3-5
O'Neill: 0-6
Houston: 3-8

I personally don’t think Danny White will have too much trouble finding a coach to go to at least 1 sweet 16 in 8 years. Judging by AD Whites track record plus Tennessee’s willingness to spend big in basketball. There shouldn’t be too much trouble finding a coach to go to 1 sweet 16 in 8 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back