Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my school, church or workplace don’t allow guns on property, I follow the directives or go off the grid. Pretty sure Barnes doesn’t march to their homes and confiscate weapons. So this has nothing to do with 2A.

Gun ownership has nothing to do with the 2A? That's an odd stance. And I never mentioned barnes specifically because I don't know if his words were paraphrased in that tweet or if he expressly prohibits his players from possessing a gun completely. No coach should have the authority to forbid his players from possessing a gun off campus.

Tennessee showed up in a couple more boosts. UT to win + Vandy to beat Kentucky. Tennessee may be the good leg. The other is UT -4.5 1h + -9.5 + o77.5pts. I think hope UT wins today by at least 5.

@UTSuave’ @Enki_Amenra @The Dog what are the plays today! Another great slate of games and I’m working from home!

Starting off small with Purdue, FAU, bama and the fighting Tom Izzo’s
I like all those and the Vols. But, I'm not betting any of 'em, pregame. I got three 33% boosts for live college basketball games. So, I'm waiting until Purdue and/or Bama falls behind by 5 points in the 1st half, then I'm taking 'em and using one of my boosts. Hopefully, I will get more bang for my buck that way.

It’s a team rule, not an infringement on constitutional rights. If a player disagrees with the rule and wants to exercise their right to own a gun, there are 350+ D1 basketball programs. I’m sure there are plenty that don’t have a team rule against guns.

So if a coach forbid his players from attending a political rally or protest, he wouldn't be infringing on their 1A rights?

What if a coach required his players to attend church every Sunday? Would that be okay since it would be a team rule?

Reactions: jpope9
Gun ownership has nothing to do with the 2A? That's an odd stance. And I never mentioned barnes specifically because I don't know if his words were paraphrased in that tweet or if he expressly prohibits his players from possessing a gun completely. No coach should have the authority to forbid his players from possessing a gun off campus.
Where are you missing my point? It’s not about OWNERSHIP. That’s what I covered with “school, church or workplace.” Now when you bring the knowledge where Barnes forbids them to OWN guns, we can get into violations of the Second Amendment.

I like all those and the Vols. But, I'm not betting any of 'em, pregame. I got three 33% boosts for live college basketball games. So, I'm waiting until Purdue and/or Bama falls behind by 5 points in the 1st half, then I'm taking 'em and using one of my boosts. Hopefully, I will get more bang for my buck that way.
Yeah, that's a good idea. I got those too. Are they the 33% boosts?

Reactions: The Dog
Yeah on DraftKings.
I like draft kings promos, but the app is terrible/always laggy and crashing for me. I think I may try hardrock's app and see if it's any better. New members get up to $1,000 bonus and referrals get up to $1,000 for depositing $50 and up to $5,000 for being a referral.

who is in the mood for some Jordan versus Lebron…… this time with a PEDs twist. 😂

Just a heads up.....Chael Sonnen has been known to be a bit loose with the truth at times. Not sure I'd take that claim as gospel. Believe me...I'm no LeBron James fan. Just not sure about the source on this one.

Reactions: Wokepack
That sounds pretty good to start, I just couldn't do Bama, since msst has been playing so well lately.
Happy to lose that one lol

If you see a line for Iona tonight we should win, might be to big of a line to take the points though. I’ll be at the championship tomorrow if they do! I can’t bet on any NY state college teams so win some money for me lol

Happy to lose that one lol

If you see a line for Iona tonight we should win, might be to big of a line to take the points though. I’ll be at the championship tomorrow if they do! I can’t bet on any NY state college teams so win some money for me lol
👍
Iona has had a pretty decent year so far.

Reactions: ionaVOL
Well, now I got Purdue, money line, +133. But, they are down 7
I hate Purdue. Seems like they can smoke just about anyone, but have some real headscratchers in between.

I generally trust the pregame line when making live bets, cause Vegas is so good with the spread. Purdue seems to be making a comeback already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back