Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to say I won’t be tuning in for a while….Titans front office is about as bad as the Knicks

View attachment 540216
they may as well commit to sucking and start the rebuild off the right way next year with their pick of QBs or special offensive weapons next year

this stretch was going to be tough for the titans no matter what, they really went all in for the 2020 and 2021 seasons

I'd rather be terrible for 1 season and start gearing for another 3+ year window than have another 2022

they may as well commit to sucking and start the rebuild off the right way next year with their pick of QBs or special offensive weapons next year

this stretch was going to be tough for the titans no matter what, they really went all in for the 2020 and 2021 seasons

I'd rather be terrible for 1 season and start gearing for another 3+ year window than have another 2022

I just feel like at this point there’s too many chiefs and not enough Indians in the front office they’re going all kinds of different directions

Reactions: BigSteve09

Why would you think you could do that to someone you've lived with for 6 years? That's something you can do to a one night stand but if you live with someone for that long, a ton of the laws pertaining to marriage apply (that's why he had lawyers there trying to 'resolve' things there). You can't just dump them without their belongings. And if you're as rich as Woods... Why the hell don't you have her stuff moved into a condo and resolve whatever else it is you have to resolve to make a break so you avoid headlines that make you look like a petulant child in public?

Last edited:
veteran team making a lot of mistakes

tim-gunn-eww-gross.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back