Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we might be turning it over a lot but so far we've kept them from scoring on them while we've done a good job of scoring off theirs

how-dare-you-greta-thunberg.gif
Wait. So you're a little Swedish girl??

Need to get JJJ going . He was a nonfactor all 1st half. Meanwhile Mashack is carrying the team and Key is playing solid. ON gotta start making some of those turnarounds.

Where are you missing my point? It’s not about OWNERSHIP. That’s what I covered with “school, church or workplace.” Now when you bring the knowledge where Barnes forbids them to OWN guns, we can get into violations of the Second Amendment.

You seem to be missing my point. As I stated in the post before this one, I believe barnes would be in the wrong if he outright tried to prohibit his players from possessing a gun off of campus. Thought I was pretty clear with that.

Good grief…Rick Barnes ain’t the NWO gov coming to take people’s rights and guns away. There are team rules just like there are company rules. If a company tells me I can’t wear a shirt to work making a political reference, which is the case with most companies, they haven’t infringed on my 1A right. I’ll either not wear the shirt or I’ll go work somewhere else.

Believe whatever you want, but there’s nothing wrong with a coach not wanting his 18-20 year old players rolling around with guns.

Difference is that the University of Tennessee is a public entity, so no employee of the university would have the authority to tell anybody that they can't possess a gun off of school property.

Anyways I haven't claimed that barnes prohibits his players from owning a gun. I don't know the context of his comments on guns. I don't know barnes' stance on private gun ownership and I don't really need to know it. But barnes would absolutely be in the wrong if he tried to dictate what his players did in their own time off of school property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back