Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is odd because with the amount of experience, I'd expect this team to be more consistent. Though yes, injuries took their toll.
I don't know if it's our international players' mentality or JJJ not stepping up and leading.

I really thought JJJ would be the leader this year, and really should have been, but he didn't take that step. Senior leadership has been visibly lacking this year

ZZ will be expected to be the man next year, hopefully he'll be able to handle it.

Reactions: screenthis
I don't know if it's our international players' mentality or JJJ not stepping up and leading.

I really thought JJJ would be the leader this year, and really should have been, but he didn't take that step. Senior leadership has been visibly lacking this year

ZZ will be expected to be the man next year, hopefully he'll be able to handle it.

Phillips not progressing much through the year also hurts. I've been largely happy with JJJ's play when healthy. Then, you have massive inconsistency from our post players. I that OAN was starting to look like a force (and then he wasn't).

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back