Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one not worried about the transfer portal?

We’re looking pretty good with the OL from Rhode Island and outside of that there just aren’t many SEC starting-level players in there.

Ignoring Hunter, I’m not sure there’s an SEC ready CB in the portal currently

Some are expecting to see an increase in the quality of portal players after the bowl games. Essentially this would be a higher percentage of the starters and contributors who enter the portal after Bowl season ends. That’s probably who we will select from. I don’t know if that window is before or after Spring ball though.

Some are expecting to see an increase in the quality of portal players after the bowl games. Essentially this would be a higher percentage of the starters and contributors who enter the portal after Bowl season ends. That’s probably who we will select from. I don’t know if that window is before or after Spring ball though.
Gracias

Reactions: Jack Burton
Many of their fans expect to get back to the Spurrier/Meyer years. It’s possible, if they have the right coach, BUT it’s so hard to hire next Hall of Fame coach.
Keep kicking Florida in the shins. About the time I feel badly for them, Im instantly taken back to piss bottles, vomiting coeds, visors taunting as we walk away, and, complete and total mid State redneckery.

I don't feel as excited as I thought I would be going into this week. I love our class. I loved it more with Sylvester Smith, but I still love this class. But I don't feel like we get any surprises this week, so I just don't have that eager anticipation I thought I would. I hope I'm wrong and we do get some good surprises. No more bad surprises.
Would desean bishop be considered a surprise

Can't tell if serious
Why not?

How about we make him a 2-way player and throw a few Grayson BMW sponsorships his way. How does 600k for 2 years sound, Travis? It's time to play with the big boys....he is either going to Colorado to play for Coach Prime...going to UGA to be close to home and play for the #1 team in the land OR be incentiviEd to go to another school in both culture, community and NIL. Why not UT?

Why not?

How about we make him a 2-way player and throw a few Grayson BMW sponsorships his way. How does 600k for 2 years sound, Travis? It's time to play with the big boys....he is either going to Colorado to play for Coach Prime...going to UGA to be close to home and play for the #1 team in the land OR be incentiviEd to go to another school in both culture, community and NIL. Why not UT?
Because he has already said multiple times that he's following Deion to Colorado...

Would desean bishop be considered a surprise
And if this happens, I'm guessing this means no chance of Marshawn Lloyd? I thought we were looking for a portal RB?

Also, are we ever going to pursue some defensive players from the portal?

I would love for nothing more than a kid like Desean Bishop to prove a cynical old man like myself wrong, but it seems like a scholarship we could use elsewhere.

He'd make a good PWO, tho. And if he shows out and earns a scholly, so much the better.

I would love for nothing more than a kid like Desean Bishop to prove a cynical old man like myself wrong, but it seems like a scholarship we could use elsewhere.

He'd make a good PWO, tho. And if he shows out and earns a scholly, so much the better.
Do we still get charged back for academic casualties?

If so, I agree. Seems like a transfer journeyman would be a safer bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back