Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an elite QB is such a huge leg up in CFB. When paired with our offense, we're looking at 2 (possibly 3) great seasons from 2023-2025. We can sustain the success we've had this year, or improve on it and build a new base higher than we've been in a long time.
I believe Nico is about to take CFB by storm. No matter what team he chose I would've still felt this way. I remember when we first offered him and thinking "wow Bama is going to end up with a stud in this kid, no way we land him in a few years". Him and Heup are going to reach record heights together, hope Madden ends up being really talented as well.

Last edited:
Probably because we're in prime portal season. But I thoroughly enjoyed the season, and I'll thoroughly enjoy the bowl game. Moreso if we win.

Are we in the prime portal season? We haven't really had the portal long enough to know. Maybe the prime portal season is after the bowl games or even after spring ball. You don't know. You are just so worried that we won't be able to repeat 10-2 that you are making mountains out of mole hills. We might not repeat at 10-2 next year, but that doesn't make next year a failure. It makes this year all the more special. However, how about we not borrow trouble and just be happy with the season and the class we have, which is great by all accounts. Let the coaches sort out the rest and just enjoy the ride. We actually have a competent coaching staff for the first time in 15+ years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back