Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because we're in prime portal season. But I thoroughly enjoyed the season, and I'll thoroughly enjoy the bowl game. Moreso if we win.
Oh, think I found the problem. “Prime portal season” So you think that all the good transfers will be right now. After the bowls and after spring practice they will be scarce. Unfortunately the coaches are reported to not like a lot of the players now and want to wait. May work. May not. But nothing we can do about it.

Are we in the prime portal season? We haven't really had the portal long enough to know. Maybe the prime portal season is after the bowl games or even after spring ball. You don't know. You are just so worried that we won't be able to repeat 10-2 that you are making mountains out of mole hills. We might not repeat at 10-2 next year, but that doesn't make next year a failure. It makes this year all the more special. However, how about we not borrow trouble and just be happy with the season and the class we have, which is great by all accounts. Let the coaches sort out the rest and just enjoy the ride. We actually have a competent coaching staff for the first time in 15+ years!
How about you do you, and I'll do me.

And yes, it is my opinion that this first portal window that doesn't close until January 18th is prime portal season.

I've borrowed no trouble. I appreciate this season for all that it was while fully recognizing there's another season next year.

Oh, think I found the problem. “Prime portal season” So you think that all the good transfers will be right now. After the bowls and after spring practice they will be scarce. Unfortunately the coaches are reported to not like a lot of the players now and want to wait. May work. May not. But nothing we can do about it.
I think we could see more after the bowls. I don't expect anything spectacular in the Spring.

Still not feeling good bud? Let’s be honest, you’ve never spread anything but Weezer dust and their (if you don’t correct that, I’ll put you on the same level as @theFallGuy 😁)
I probably am cranky, but I also think I'm making valid points, just maybe not as nicely as I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back