Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a sophomore I believe…apparently Tennessee has also offered one of his teammates so that will be something to watch…it’s been a while since we’ve had a local product get offered..only two I can think of is Bowden and Mcbee
Edwards(on roster now), Tamba, and Pember were a few more that became Vols!

Reactions: drvenner
I think decisions are being made predicated on fear.

Fear of public perception. Fear of non-inclusiveness. Fear of litigation. If that's so, then take it to the courts.

If you took a poll in US. And I mean not being lazy. Get away from the Pew Center main office, took an actual cume. Not during a campaign.

What would the average American say? Cmon.
Yeah, Im with you.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Checked a bucket list item off today: Went to Augusta National ✅

Pictures don’t do it justice. Course is as pristine as it gets and what a well oiled machine it all is. For tens of thousands of people out there, I don’t think I waited in a line longer than 10 minutes. Hell of a walk around that course though. My Apple Watch said I did 9.5 miles, 18,500k steps and the equivalent of 5 flights of stairs because of the hills and elevation changes. I’m going to sleep good tonight.

Highlights of the day:

Talked with Scottie Schefflers dad for about 15 minutes. Thought he was just some random guy for the first few minutes until he finally gave up that info. Really nice guy. Enjoyed his perspective on the tour and youth golf.

Followed Finau and Rahm practice grouping throughout Amens Corner. Big Finau fan and that’s my favorite section of the course so perfect combo.
The practice rounds are so good because of the laid back atmosphere. Players are relaxed and having fun. I enjoy the practice rounds so much.

SIAP. Yet another reason the NCAA needs to fold up shop.

This is truly unbelievable. As bad as everything was, to allow him to change clothes with female swimmers goes beyond the pale. I am disgusted and very concerned. I have no care at all if someone wants to identify as a specific gender. Do what you want. Do not use this identity to abuse a system in the name of inclusion. I am sick.

This is truly unbelievable. As bad as everything was, to allow him to change clothes with female swimmers goes beyond the pale. I am disgusted and very concerned. I have no care at all if someone wants to identify as a specific gender. Do what you want. Do not use this identity to abuse a system in the name of inclusion. I am sick.
well put.

Some of the things going on makes me want to 🤮. A common sense approach is definitely needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back