Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed cures it
I could smoke nuclear grade and it wouldn't touch this pain. It was yesterday. . . the worse. Went to the dentist, who told me they couldn't extract right now, because it was swollen. Have to take antibiotics for a week. He gave me 2 shots that numbed my face for about 6-7 hours. . . enough to finally get some sleep. It's not as bad today, just can't bite down or really move my jaw when talking, 😆. I hope no one ever has to go through this.

I could smoke nuclear grade and it wouldn't touch this pain. It was yesterday. . . the worse. Went to the dentist, who told me they couldn't extract right now, because it was swollen. Have to take antibiotics for a week. He gave me 2 shots that numbed my face for about 6-7 hours. . . enough to finally get some sleep. It's not as bad today, just can't bite down or really move my jaw when talking, 😆. I hope no one ever has to go through this.
Dentist appt. What time was it?

Tooth Hurty?

Every offense is a system. Our system is just better. You're supposed to score as much as possible to beat the other team. If our offense is the best way to get it done, it's the best system. I think we'll start seeing some of our offensive dynamics bleeding over into other college and pro offenses.

Pruitt -> Heupel == miracle.

Oh Pruitt didn’t for sure but I’m just saying UK is a simple run heavy offense putting up very few points…just because “they” say it doesn’t translate to the NFL doesn’t mean it isn’t a winning product…it works in college and that’s all I care about.nobody really watches the NFL anyways and only a small percentage of college athletes go to the NFL so what does it really matter if we are beating top tier opponents and getting Top tier talent.🤔 Kentucky will always be mentioned in the same sentence with Vandy they’re just clout chasing for talking points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back